Friday, March 26, 2010

Not a sissy..(YET?)

OK, maybe it's because we have been married a long time but can't see my hubby as a lisping sissy.

Not a total he-man but a sissy? naw.

My friend always says "YET!" whenever I protest hubby isnt into the whole cuckold sissy thing...he is more interested in the whole slutwife he controls thing..I'm getting interested in the slut-cheating-wife-he knows nothing about thing...at least in fantasy.

Not even in panties..

I kNOW i KNOW...

A contridiction there....

My friend and fellow revenge plotter made me a gentlewoman's bet that I could get him in a pair of panties..and following his directions I did but somehow it just doesnt seem to count...

A long time ago, when roleplaying in bed I was telling him how hot it would be for me to be with a girl..(that part wasn't roleplaying I've always thought so...I just haven't taken the opportunity to you know actually...)

Anyway, my hubby and I are in the same general size..he has bigger shoulders, I have bigger tits and ass..you know basic boy girl differences...when I am skinny I can wear his jeans and he mine but we fill them out totally differently.

So when pretending in bed I was licking his nipples pretending they were the babysitters or some such and teasing a trail down....anyway I remember him having a fantasy once after we had accidently left one of my costume-y corsetts out that the babysitter may or may not have seen depending how nosy she was..(I was always nosy so I actually think yeah she probably saw it)..so I suggested since I was pretending he was the babysitter....I strapped the corsett around his ribs and with a little stretch and pulling managed to get it fastened up the back....it was one of those ones that has the garter straps hanging below so I went to the dresser and opened up a new package of back seamed blackstockings and with a lot of giggling managed to get them over his sharp toenails and hair legs....I think something more opaque might have looked sexier, and he said he looked like Frankenfurter from Rocky horror. (I actually think Tim Curry was VERY sexy in drag!) anyway...we laughed about it a lot the next day, he said it looked ridiculous, but my being so excited t9o do whas kinda hot. I remeber him being especially vigorous while wearing it, but every time Ive brought it up he points out he's way to hairy to be a he-she...I point out razors were invented for just such a thing...he says not enough razors on the planet, etc etc..

I had told my friend about this and he said I should just dress him up and call him a sissy..see how it goes...I know my hubby and that totally wouldnt work...

My friend said I definately could just baby steps...

so....I did..baby steps..just like my friend suggested..and it worked..

he looked silly, yes, but there he wa in a baby-blue see-through pair of my french cut panties that I haven't worn in ages...I even got him to stroke himself in them...he looked embarrassed and turned on at the same time...

In case (and I don't see this as a real urgent need for anyone out there) you want to get your manly man into a pair of panties...here is how it was done..

First I just anounced I was horney by hopping into his lap in a skirt and doing a stripper-lap dance grind thing on him..he was at attention of course immediately..

I got his pants off and started teasing him with your basic nibble and licks sort of thing im sure I don;t need to elaborate...

I climbed on him and started stroking him with the hem of my skirt then announced as if I had just thought of it ..hmm thats not soft enough...

I led him by his well you know into the bedroom and pushed him back on the bed...I was on top gently stroking him with the gusset of my satiny panties...

I reached into the top drawer and pulled out a pair (that I had pre placed at the front) of panties I was going to put on him...I gave him a teasing hand job as I wrapped the fabric around it...I outlined his cock..and told him how hot it looked through the sheer fabric......

I told him I want to feel that against my pussy!

I slipped it up one leg then without really saying anything guided his other foot through and slid them up....there he was wearing them and having that embarrassed grin on..

I covered his cock with my pussy and really did get off rubbing against him like a highschool virgin..it was pretty hot...

I pulled off and apologised for "creaming your panties" they were two ...totally see through from my wet slit....

Ok, retelling this it was pretty hot...partly just because and partly because I was doing this specifically because another man had asked me to. (In my defense this all started because my Husband was trying to get him to hit on me...)

I backed up a bit and teased the egdes of the panties with my tongue and said
"stroke it for me.."

He closed his eyes and started to....

I was supposed to coo in his ear about how hot that ws how huge his cock looked in it and how turned on I was getting...

It totally was all those things....

The only thing that would have made it hotter would have been my friend hiding under the bed sneaking to the edge so I could grind myself on his mouth as I watched..(another fantasy we talk about...but never will im sure..) :)

Anyway I am supposed to make this a regular part of our play...we will see..seems at some point he's going to rebel....

No comments:

Post a Comment