Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Ad!!!

Ok, reading over this to see if it all makes sense I realized I never explained about the ad that got this whole thing started..

I haven't scene the ad but my friend (I'm going to call him Jim) Jim who contacted me a couple of months after the ad ran has told me the contents...

To summarize, it said "I need someone that works at _______ to seduce my wife and report back to me. (ACME_BIG_COMPANY with several big offices here locally...like 5,000 employees at the peak, maybe 2,800 now - but he put the actual name of the company here)

Now i'm not sure which part of this is in the ad or in the email he originally sent to Jim when Jim replyed to the ad. But he did not either in the ad or ever get around to telling Jim, my description or my name, so so far so good, right?

So how did Jim figure out it was MY husband that posted the ad? Well the DUMBASS I am married to used an email address to reply that disclosed as part of its address his last name. Since I am married to said DUMBASS...all Jim had to do was look me up in ye 'ole company directy for Mrs. DUMBASS.

Now about Jim...jim knew the building my husband described because he used to work there before transfering to another divvison and then to another whole company entirely. He pretended he still did and exchanfged a couple of emails before my hubby either found someone more eager or else gave up. The first option still worries me anytime someone seems to be leering my way at work. On the other hand at 44 years old I'll take the leers, mostly.

Jim had friends that still worked there, asked around, a mutual friend knew me and agreed to pass along to me his email address.

He hunted and fished around about how to tell me, to find out if I was in fact the slut my husband seems to want me to be, etc...was pretty gentle...it was kinda weird at first talking to him he obviously knew something and didn't come right out with it...he finally did in a chat one night while husband was safely out of town....

I ALMOST called up hubby and told him not top bother coming home, but Jim convinced me that A) he didn't apparently follow through, and B) if he did we need more info as to who since it wasn't Jim.

Jim said in the intital 3-4 emails he mentioned that the two of us had talked about my wild past (in bed usually) and that in bed we had fantasy talks about threesome, or moresome, guys girls, getting hit on, etc....

He apparently didn't tell Jim that we had once had me dress slutty and do the whole pick-up-your-spouse while pretending she is a random slut thing...that part was hot, but before he FINALLY approached me several other guys made a pass..(which he loved) including one who asked if I was "working" ~not pleased~..well a little flattered...

My husband had wanted several times to try again, but I was cool to the idea...

Anyway...the other thing he told Jim about how he KNEW I would go for it was that he knew I sometimes talked to guys from online and that it got pretty kinky...that was true but I was shocked he knew...Jim had been in IT at the company and although he isn't a techie per se he says gave me some basics on how to be more careful. For this I am using and old laptop that I now keep in the desk at work and only use at starbucks accross the street. Jim told me to continue a little of the chats just so he doesnt know I know he reads apparently some of them,..but I am keeping them pretty tame...I always wonder what he reads....

SO thats how this started....

Jim has that whole mystery man thing going and refuses to tell me much of anything about himself saying only that this about hubby and what I want to do about/to/for/or not with him.

added an interesting dimension to things once I got not past but able to handle the anger and betrayal...

Apparently my husband has these slutwife fantasies...probably partly in honesty because I was a slut when we met, but years and motherhood later, I am not and resent him using me as his personal fantasy girl with others.

I am thinking slutty wife fantasies these days but not the come home and tell dear husband about but the do it and tell him I have been having my nails done type of cheating wife slut sort of thing..

Jim being more Machavellian suggests if I do have an affair....get his "permission" in a fantasy talk, then fuck the stranger and tell him all about it but pretend it is only fantasy...he assures me this is a guilt free way to be the slut I loong to be..(in apparently Jim'sind as well as hubby's).

It is fun to think about...

2 comments:

  1. The plot thickens indeed, I wonder and perhaps will read if you ever met and fucked Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as of yet...but his wife could meet with a tragic accident..

    ReplyDelete