Friday, April 30, 2010

AM

I kept seeing these initials. Sometimes A-M, sometimes A.M. I could tell it wasn't morning and didn't really think about it in context. Like "Joe that I met from AM." or I was looking around on AM"

Suddenly when I saw it written out it made sense. Ashley Madison!

Then another epiphony hit when I realized hubbby and I had once discussed it.

He was watching a show, I was sort of reading a book sort of watching when this commercial caught my eye. "WHAT??"

I had hubby scroll back through by then two commercials to see it again. Twice.

We talked about how it wasn't that surprising that such a thing existed, but to advetise would sort of ruin it. A spouse could easilly check up on the other if they knew where to look.

Well, not so much it seems.

How do I know? Because I am apparently one of those wives looking to have an affair. At least as of yesterday.

I went, I looked, I joined.

You have to pay which was a problem with an accountant in the house until my friend, (hereafter known as my pimp) solved the problem with a gift card he had in his wallet.

I protested that made me a whore to take money. He pointed out he was paying for other men to have sex with me so that made him my sort of reverse pimp. Or something. I'll pay him back from my first $40 blowjob.

Anyway it works like this, unless you post a public picture, you have to give a "key" to see the private picture. (I kinda wonder about the guys and girls with public pics, does their other have no clue about the internet????)

I got swamped with guys sending me their keys. these things called winks that seemd pointless and some private messages..

"Do you have a picture?" Yes, but I don't see myself sending it to random men.

"Wanna fuck?" Kinda, but probably not with you...

"Wanna see my cock?" Er, no.

I should explain that I mentioned in my ad that my husband likes the IDEA of me flirting with and possibly dating other men.

"Does he know you placed the ad?" No, not now, not ever.

"Would he be watching?" NO. (Interestingly some were horrified by the idea, some saw it as the price of admission, some saw it as sexy...go figure)

"Would you like to meet over coffee?" Hmmm. Well that is an actual step...put that aside...put several more aside...several more to the side that were potential guys on the side...hmmm this is excitingly scary.

Then there was "John".

Actually he picked the name.

I ended up going back and forth then to IM. I was explaining to him about how my online friend (now pimp) had said that what my husband wanted was to be my pimp, and what I wanted was for him to be my cuckold. Sort of.

He LOL's and said I'll introduce myself to him as 'John'.

This one is funny.

Talking to him made me late getting back from lunch..thankfully no one at work noticed.

"You could do that?"

"What?"

"Meet him? Be able to introduce yourself with a straight face?"

"Hypothetically, sure. In fact it would be kind of exciting."

"Before or After?"

"You mean anticipating meeting or after pulling it off?"

"No, before or after you fuck me?"

LOOONG pause. I can see he is typing then it stops then starts....

"We WERE talking hypothetically. Either would be hot. Not meeting him wouldn't change that. Even meeting him and then say, you decided teasing was enough would be pretty intense. All things considered though I would prefer it involved fucking you in some capacity. I think before would be the most intense, you know, I know but he doesn't? Hot. I think the anticipation of what is to be is the best part of foreplay."

Loong pause from me..I didn't realize it was long though...lots turning over in my mind.

"Hello?"

"Oh sorry, just thinking."

"Hey, you don't have to do anything,decide anything we are just talking...not really lloking for a commitment seeing as how both of us are already well committed. Or should be committed...or something...."

But I had. Decided.

I am going to fuck him. Or something. Or someone else.

2 comments:

  1. This one was interesting. I did actually meet and spend time with a lover's family. Obviously I would have liked to spend time with just her, but part of the way she sold he "absence" from the house, was that I was a colleague/friend that she was showing around her town whilst there on business.

    Of course that meant spending time with the hubby and perhaps allaying his fears? I think she also liked the teasing and stolen kisses and touches around their house when out of sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I had forgotten all about John...I should look him back up..I got so caught up in scheduling the dates I have sort of lined up I haven't been back to AM.. lately.

    Yeah I definitely want to try the edgy excitement of a lover in the room with hubby...Marcus is up for it when we talked about what if's a long time (seems like) ago.

    ReplyDelete