Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday teasing

My husband is doing OK, but several of his clients have been hit pretty hard so he has had to let some of them slide on payment a bit. On my birthday yesterday, he got me flowers and a card, it was actually pretty thoughtful.

At some point in bed for a little birthday fuck, I said playfully in his response to his earlier apology for not getting something spectacular for my birthday...."You know what would have been spectacular? How about a second cock?" He stopped mid-stroke as I had grabbed the dildo we had started out playing with and deepthroated it.

"Maybe you could have one of your down and out clients work off thier debt by fucking your insatiable wife."

He about finished right there..

"Or maybe they coupld send their wives over..."

It's fun to be back to teasing him with little stories...

I made him pick a client that I know. I spun a little story about how I was visiting at the office and noticed him looking down and out. I "cheered him up" in the lobby while Prudence was gone for lunch...

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I said in between lunges of my mouth on his cock "...If I was one of those slutty wives"

He half nodded sensing a trick question. His cock had no reservations it was firmly in agreement. It twitched in response.

"What would be hottest? A swinger wife, or an actual hooker housewife? If I started taking on clients, do you think you could help me launder the proceeds, invest it well?"

He grinned at that..played along...started talking setting up an LLC, KEOGH..my eyes glazed over a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment