Thursday, April 15, 2010

You, know...guys ARE predictable....

My friend has been encouraging my cuckold fantasies. I don't mean the he's a cuckold because his wife steps out on him...I mean the he's a horny little wimp (well my hubby actually isn't..) that sits in the corner in a dress whislt she takes it hard and fast...

sigh...

I assure him that although I've been having kinky thoughts about that little role reversal..take back control idea....hubby will not be that guy on the chair no matter what!

Baby steps says my friend.

Yeah, until he see's WHERE the steps lead...

so....

I took one of his suggestions....

Yesterday was insanely busy with extensions and the like....I know from past experiance that when it is finally over and he gets home some time after midnight and is fueled by adrenaline and caffiene, and horny as all get out...

Usually its a GREAT time to ask for something...

"Hi, honey, glad my big strong man is home from earning a living...could you slip on a pair of silky panties and let me call you Sally?"

Well, I asked, and he did!!

(Not exactly as above...baby steps...)

So, I did as suggested and interupted him at work......I asked his secretary if I could pop in between clients..."Sure?...' she said making it a question...(what she meant was "Uh, do you know what day it is?"..."and BTW, why is a 44 year old woman wearing a skirt that shows knee?" Ok I added that first part, but I kept sagging the waist down trying not to look too slutty..I was a little paranoid aboput over playing it...

("Nonsense!" I can hear my friend saying, men are easy)

When it was my turn I reached casually in my bag and closed my fist around the sheer, sky-blue, nylon panties I had taken off in the parking lot. The script called for me to breathilly announce that my panties were wet thinking about how horny he was going to be tonight when he was finally free.

It wasn't just script...knowing my motive, the were definately humid.

"Pick a hand" I announced..

Easy, since a little tuft of fabric was visible between thumb and forefinger...

"That one?' he was uncertain where this was going..needed to get to work...recognized that husky catch in my voice....not for nothing in 19 years he knows when I am aroused. At this point I was so not acting....

Shaking out the panties from the chosen hand, I said "Hold this for me"..(this was improvised and felt BRILLIANT...) I placed a bit of it in his open mouth and gently chucked him under the chin to hold it.

I slid his wheeled chair back a bit..and unbuttoned his pants and unhooked the little clasp....ZIPPPPPPPP and his bulging white jockeys showed...

Yep, men are easy.....

"Uh, marJ???" ...

"Yes, dear?" grabbing his pants to yank them down to his knees...

(That didn't work...his butt-to-chair produced more friction than I thought...)

"Raise up!" This was a little louder and more Domme-like than I intended. I was going for insatiable housewife, not secretary/dominatrix spanks boss over the knee...hmm that sounds good though...

He sort of did, a little..it was commical..I persisted and wiggled and got his pants to his knees...

"The door!" his large head finally realized..unlocked, secretary one room away in reception...

"Oh, don't worry....I told _____________ that I was in the mood for a quickee and to hold your next appointment for 9 minutes!"

"WHATT???!!!" my horrified husband (you know the one with hot/slut/nympho/cheating/whore wife fantasies?) hissed.

"KIDDING???!!?? HELLO??" she would quit on the spot..Oh I thought of what i'm calling secretary.... Prudence. Nice girl, a little heavy, baptist maybe?, great with numbers, not flirty. Probable virgin.

Anyway, I vamped some more...

I was getting the waistband down over his fully erect member and tucking it snug under his already swelling balls.

Oh - for the movie version he says "mmmph mmph", because I have him gagged with the panties, maybe tied on with a thigh high stocking the other tying his hands behind his back....but in this version he already had the panties in his hand getting them quickly below desk height.

I took the panties from his fingertips...he actually had a decent grasp on them and wrapped them around his cock...

silky (well polyester-y) hand job ensued.....I know my business and started and stopped without being too obvious.....

At some point I had his cock wrapped almost condom like in a single sheer layer of material..

I stopped, drooled (both verbally, and well almost physically) that his cock looked "Amazing" like that.....

"How does that feel" I said as I drapped the panties like a paperdoll cut-out pair to his paper-doll guy parts...rubbing him steadilly through them...

As snail trails of pre-cum were traced and absorbed, I purred..."hmmm ...I thought I had gotten them wet..I keep this up you are going to SOAK them aren't you?"

This time it was a strangled mmph mmph or something like that...glazed look in his eyes told me he was REALLY close..

So I stopped!

Wow....That felt GREAT.

He was confused, visibly...as I pulled the pair over one heel then catching on the second I almost tripped up my exit.

"Hold that thought, I giggled.." I can't have you running down my thigh on the way past Prudence!"

"WTF?" was his dumb expression...I pointed to his crotch, which he hastilly put right...barely able to contain the tip under the wasitband and struggling with the button....

"Don't do a Ben Stiller.." I smiled as he reached for the zipper...

"Huh" his expression said but a slow light said probably got the reference from "There's Something about Mary." Or not..not in the script...

"I'll let SOAK your panties when you get home."

The possessive sounded ridiculous the whole way to the office rehearsing it...but I said it.

He nodded dumbly as if this made any sense...

..to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment