Saturday, April 10, 2010

Craigslist...

I don;t think I said where he posted the ad I mentioned previously..It was on Craigslist in the Casual Encounters section.

He and I used to read the local Free Paper (not it's name) which had ads in the back similar.

As the interweb became popular we discovered Craigslist and used to giggle together over the ads. That I am sure is where he got the idea to poswt there. I have been talking to Jim about placing an ad myself and having hubby "discover" some men on there or some such...

It seems dangerous though if I point to Craigslist he might wonder if I know about the ad from several months ago...I read them a lot looking for signs he has a new one up. Lots sound like me or us or whatever but one detail or another is alwatys wrong. I wonder if he is smart enough to lie a little like that? Naw!!!

Jim suggested Ashley Madison....that place is seriously wicked. And perfect if I am going to become a cheating wife, as opposed to a hot/slut wife.

Since I have sort of come to the decision that I can rationalize cheating after all he WANTS me to go out with others, I am obsessed with involving my husband in the process while excluding him from the results...

I may just have him pick an ad, we will fantasize about the guy then I'll actually meet? Not sure what part of this my conscience will be able to get my head around...fun to think about...

Made a nothing profile on Ashley Madison...just age, gender, checked a feww boxes...got TONS of these things called winks and requests for pictures...weird really..they only know I am a woman and they want to fuck me? seems kinda pathetic in a way.

Anyway here is an example Craigslist ad..I changed a few things to keep private where we live.

seduce her at the hotel pool - mw4m - 44 (north Our Town)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-18, 7:00PM CST

Reply To This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


looking to take my wife to a hotel in OUR TOWN for a night out. we have had threesomes before. would like to have a guy to hit on her and lets get her to invite you back to our room. she likes gotees and guys between 30-45. maybe we can meet at a bar and we can place a friendly bet a pool where if you win you get to see her tits and go from there. would like to meet before setting the whole thing up. she is hot burnet.

this would be a guy/girl/guy threesome, no bi or gay.


•Location: OUR TOWN
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


I could see him placing this ad. Including the typos. Is this Carol Burnet? (sp) She is one hot redhead you know!

Another idea from my idea guy (Jim) is to place "play" ads in a totally different town with my husband, and have him help me screen responses...then get a guy locally to pretend to be the guy he picked from out of town...that seems promising...

5 comments:

  1. I've run the ad on CL before and had her review the responses, just can't get her to take the next step. I wish she had you for a friend, I think that some people it takes a bit of hand holding from someone who has been there or is at least on the same journey.

    I'll follow your your journey carefully and wish you a lot of success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Blog is very interesting.

    As my wife and I can attest there are definitely emotions involved from all sides. I think a lot of what is portrayed about hotwife relationships makes it seem easy but it’s not. If you chose to venture outside your marriage like your husband wants inevitably you will have feelings towards whomever you choose to stray with and they will be the same so keep that in mind. Every so often we have to take a step back and put things in check.

    I can’t say I speak for all men but I think a lot have fantasies of their wives with other men. There is a definite turn-on in knowing other men find your wife desirable. I have friends who feel this way but society norms prevent most from acting on it.

    Another benefit I think to the hotwife lifestyle if you can avoid the emotional pitfalls is hopefully everything (or mostly everything) is in the open thereby avoiding hurtful affairs. Let’s face you can keep some things for just yourself and your lover if you choose to take one. We all have attractions to other people. My wife gets to act on these desires, if she chooses, and I get to live vicariously through her.

    And yes she was hurt, pissed, betrayed etc. when I first brought the idea up to her. It definitely was something that took a lot of time to progress.

    We will keep checking back. We hope you continue to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys.

    I have more aleady written, just needed proof-reading..got sloppy trying to get it all down mostly on my morning break. Too many people arond on lunch break...too dangerous to do it at home..

    Luckyman you have it exactly that he doesnt get..I am not a blow-up doll I am ging to be attracted to anyone I fuck or whats the point...

    Sailor...hmmm you should introduce me to your wife...can't promise I'll send her back though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple of years ago we were with friends out for a night on the town. My wife and his SO were drinking massive amounts of red wine and one point some body said something about kissing. My wife and his SO kissed, were not talking air kisses I'm talking open mouth, tongue action, spit swapping kiss....it was fucking HOT!!!!........and it happened at the bar in front of the world. Nothing further transpired but I've always wondered what if????

    So we can work on a way for the two of you to meet and go from there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley Madison has been an interesting ride for me. Some very limited success, but a lot of women are very rude in my opinion.

    I get not responding to winks or favourites, which is why I don't bother, but if someone takes the time and trouble to respond to your actual profile, ie they read it and actually made reference to it, surely they would warrant at least a no thanks.

    Even worse are those with whom you have a conversation, chat, email, phone, etc, they give you a cell phone, or yahoo account, and you converse for a couple of days or week even and then suddenly drop of the radar, no further response, what's up with that?

    RUDE!

    ReplyDelete