Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hmmm underwear is kind off topic in a way...

I actually did buy the next day or so a couple of three-packs of little men's bikini style undewear. Seamless, stretchy banana hammocks.

Man-ties my muse calls them. "Do you wear them?" I giggled. He types back.."No I prefer the sheer ones with the lacy edges!"

Anyway, as I was thinking about it and kind of why I didn't press the point (for now - even though I am finding panty-boys kinda hot)..was because it isn't what I was originally thinking when I went from revenge mode to kinky fantasy mode.

You see, hubby seems to want a pimp/whore arrangement. Muse wants a panty wearer/ disdainful wife arrangement. I want a cheating wife / unaware husband arrangement.

Well not unaware..I want him to know.

Details.

But not know that he really does know. Tell him everything the way I always have when he prompts me for kinky tales during sex. Only make it real.

I thought of going out and acting out some of the tales I have spun in the past. Kinda complicated. What if I just put my slutty self into harms way and then told him about it.

Been reading a lot of cheating wife stories and blogs and loving them. I like the cuckold angle too, but that seems a little remote.

I'd settle for having my husband point to a guy in the bar, or tease me into answering a personal ad a guy posts having no idea that I am actually going to do exactly what he suggests by previous arrangement.

At least thats the idea. 19 years of monogamy makes the picking up on the getting hit on vibe a little slow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment