Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kinky Canadians...

Wow, just wow...you guys are some kinky fucks...



and thanks BTW!



I was hunting around reading craigslist in various cities looking for anad or two to read to hubby like it was an accident...and happened onto some Canadian Cities...Hamilton Ontario gets my vote for kinkytown...maybe it was just this week..maybe its the cold? dunno....



Anyway...it was PERFECT way to lead into a discussion with hubby. I pretended that a girl at work had told me to read these Canadian ads because they were hillarious - eh?



It worked...we had a lot of fun actually. I felt a little guilty about the whole thing kind of being a set-up. I haven't DONE anything but I sure think about it a lot.



A couple of the ads mentioned cuckolding themes, one looking for a "Bull" and one said not to replyunless you were familiar with the "cuck" lifestyle...I got to play dumb and have hubby explain these things to me..basically like I thought, he doesn't see himself that way. On the other hand thats kind of why ots HOT to think of him coerced into acting that out...yummy...



I kept picturing him sittingin the corner in a nighty or something....I had him read some of the transgender ads too....I was thinking of writing a fake one where there is a hot nympho that wants a threeway with a woman and her husband in panties...there didn't see to be any legit call for such a thing....



Oh we did talk about a strap-on in the context of me fucking some little babysitter type...he was as expected all for it

No comments:

Post a Comment