Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Capital "D" Dominatrix

Apparently all this reading about the cuckold lifestyle has been making me a little more assertive in the bedroom and out.

I was talking online to a jerk. This guy reminded me of the problem I have with hubby. The only reason I talked to him at all was his personal offering to share pics of his wife (or him). I got the impression that wifey doesn't know. Sound familiar?

Anyway I got him to send me some pics..(she is cute BTW) and he was carefull that unless you really knew her you wouldn't know it was her, so I guess I give him a pass sort of. Anyway, he really bugged me, kept telling me how much he liked "older babes" I am 44 he is 36, hardly a boy himself.

I got all Domme-y on him demanded things of him in specific...He didn;t comply..(so far), but did make the comment that I went from all sweet and innocent to domminatrix on a dime, and he thought it was hot.

I think I shall try that tonight. There are several things I want to try out on ole hubby that he may or may not enjoy. Some are suggestions from Jim, some are just kinks I have read about. I'll let you know how it goes...

2 comments:

  1. So would you say then that typically your are Dom, or sometimes you switch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. historically I was submissive in a sexual role, but I am pretty strong willed...lately some domme tendencies have surfaced so I think I'm pretty switchy

    ReplyDelete