Sunday, April 4, 2010

Phone fun....

Ok...I am really getting into doing things with (to?) my husband at Jim's request...I was whining that although I am pissed at hubby, I am horny too and this is the busy season and he's gone sun-up to sun-down...



Jim says to torment him at work...



Like how? I inquire...



Send him kinky photos, then post them here...Jim replys....



Yes to the first absolutely not to the second...Although the second is probably safer who knows who my husband might foward the photos to. Although Jim jhas been practically begging for a pic and so far hubby says no...He says he had a scare a few months back when he was SURE I knew..don;t know what that was about, but I definately had no clue then, but know now...his wife-dar is way off...obviously! ~giggle~



So.....Jim and I talked about a theme.....it was really hard to do...I had to use some playdough to make a stand to hold the phone, figure out the self timer...re-mold my playdough mount...(do they make photograhy stands for cellphones????)



Anyway the theme was slut-wife...(of course) the idea was to get him thinking/talking about/hinting towards again...the idea of me being with other men...



I have already named one of my rubber (silicone?) cocks Jim, in honor of my friend who refuses to send me a picture of his cock, so I have to assume his is purple too, with veins. The idea is have hubby bring up a mysteryman for me again, I shall make up a "random name" Jim, then I shall fuck said dildo in front of hubby crying out OH, Jim.... Oh JIMMMMM.



Anyway...I have two similar toys, the other is same sizeish but plastic..(neon pink no less!) so I shall name it Jim-Twin...er maybe with the whole cuck-fantasy theme, the pink one should be hubby?



Anyway on to pics...(not HERE!) in the story,



So I took some close-ups of sucking and fucking said dildos...made SURE that my whole face didn't show...that was hard...as I was satisfied with a picture I would send to husband..no comment just a picture....he sent texts back like WTF? and as he got used to the idea...NICE!!!..and such...



The best was one where I took one looking over my shoulder with Jim in my pussy, hubby in my mouth and er well (Fred?) in my ass...



There was no way to frame that without seeing me so I had the idea of using one of my husband's ties as a blindfold to hid my secret identity. It took 5 trys to get into positon but it was a very hot shot....



I didn't have the guts to put "Plan Jim" into play but I did let hubby have my ass. Not that he earned it but I was HORRRRRNY by the time he got home...I got on the edge of the bed, got him started conventionally then reached down pulled him out guided him in lower. I loved the look in his eyes as he gently eased in and out of my ass and I pounded my pussy with Jim...I ended up with :"Fred" in my mouth and YES I washed him from earlier....



I should totally not be posting this from home....I normally only use the laptop stashed at work..I am going to clear everything and tell him I was worried about a virus....He is snoring...Jim says I should sneak in and slip a pair of panties on him so he wakes up,like WTF???

No comments:

Post a Comment