Monday, April 5, 2010

New toy...

I was texting my hubby who wanted to know why I was so horny the other night..I lied of course and told him I was cleaning the room and when I came across the toys it just got to me...

He says we need more toys....

Jim lauhed at that and said the next one needs to be a strap on. I totally cannot see him letting me go at him like that. Jim says it's only fair, I let him ass-fuck me last night. ~giggle~

Ok Jim's plan for this..(he has a plan for everything in seems) is I get him all hot and bothered about a FMF three-way. (Well that part is no problem, naturally) I then say how much I'd love to fuck some girl with a strap-on while she is deepthroating him. Hmmmm I think he will like this in fantasy talk, but until I produce a girl, I think his accountant head might over ride his dick-head and veto the purchase..

I am looking though...I was googling feel-doe that had some good reviews and saw and old picture of Maddona out shopping and they say you can see it in her bag?...I don't remeber that, but its hot to think of Guy Ritchie and her at the time....hmmm

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, nothing bigger than a finger gets up my ass, but I still want to fuck you in the ass, is that wrong?

    ReplyDelete