Sunday, June 27, 2010

Under There...

Under where? Yep, under there!

If you were to look under there you would have to conclude I am obviously a slut.

I have made it a point for the last 10 days to be sure I am wearing the sluttiest of undergarmets under there.

10 days ago, I actually went into a Walgreens, bought a pair of nude thigh-highs and put them on in the bathroom at work..This is after I removed my panties and placed them in my purse. There was nothing wrong with the Victoria's Secret pink panties I was wearing, they just had that whole sexy scoolgirl vibe and I was going for office WHORE, at least inmy mind. (For the lingrie fetishits out there yes they were both pink in color and from Vickys Pink line.

I selected nude for the day because I thought It might be log to have bare legs in the morning and say black fichnets and or back seams after lunch. I wanted to FEEL like a slut not get the reputaion of BEING one!

Why you ask, did I adorn my shapely legs so in the workplace?

Well... I got to thinking..

I know Jim corresponded with my hubby in response to his ad for someone to seduce wifey at the acme coyote supply house where I work. He seemd to have backed off and thought better of it with Jim. He never gave my name (not intentionally - though Jim being the clever perve that he is figured it out). Never offered a picture...

What if he had other applicants he deemed even more cleverly seductive than Jim.

How am I to flush them out of the woodwork if I don't give off a devil may care if I am a slut vibe?

This thought occurred to me from an IM conversation with Jim. If he is reading this he may not recall, but it went something like this...

Me: So how come you didn't hit on me at work or at least perve on me a bit.

Jim: How would you know if I didn't?

Me: Huh?

Jim: I am a curious guy, would you really expect I wouldn;t at least cruise through your area?

Me: What area?

Jim: (insert descriptive dialog that had me mouth agape when I could see that he could see my actual cubicle, and likelyt me on the phone therein.)

Me..Harumph..or something like that..

I wanted to follow up but thougt better of it..

Now I should explain, the place that employs the two of us is practically a city unto itself. Everytime I tell someone where I work, they almost always say..Oh do you know (insert name of aunt, cousin, neighbor, ex, brother) So and so? No, I always explain but its a huge place.

So it isn't inconceivable that we might never pass. But we have..apparently..

So, I decided for any of the many possible voyeurs that like to cruise past my cubicle I would ensure that I was ready should they decide to ravish mein the supply closet.

So Jim if you are reading this..I have met the eye and smiled in a deliberate way at every single strange man I have seen in the area for the last while...I have uncrossed and crossed my legs to the point of near chafing myself...I have actually worn (once, nervously) a pair of backseamed honest-to-god stockings held up by garter straps peaking out from beneath a longer skirt.

My co-workers should be wondering about the growth spurt since every slender heel I have tottoered on this last week was at least three and a half inches...

I have been blatently hand washing this finery and hanging them conspicously from the shower rod nightly...

I hope hubby has noticed...

I hope hubby has wondered...

I hope hubby has beenaroused in kinkilly disturbing ways thinking about it...

I hope he re-contacts Jim with his whole "Seduce my wife in the workplace scheme".

Beacause if he does....

I am going to take a sick day...I am going to have Jim take me to his house, fuck me in his wife's bed, wearing her lingerie, calling me his wifes name, acting out every kinky slutty nasty fantasy he has ever wanted his wife to submit to....

And then I'm going to massage Jim's overworked muscles as I look over his shoulder as he sends the glorious details to my husband. Every sordid detail.

Disguised as a fictional tale. "Man if I could get with your wife, I'd sure love to....."

5 comments:

  1. I'm not Jim, but for you I could be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so why don't you act on this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOO ready to.

    Jim on the other hand has the bad habit of being faithful to his wife. I'm sure shes a nice lasy and sexy as hell but I plan to hate her as soon as I think of a good reason..:)

    I try not to point out to Jim that He met me trolling through craigslist ads. I am sure he was 'just looking' ~smirk~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn Jim! If you need a stand in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Super" cock? hmm I should probably at minimum put you on a backup list as stand in for the stand in?

    ReplyDelete