Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Speed dating fantasy...

So, I have been spending a dangerously influential amount of time on ashely madison. I have explained the flirting with danger near hubby aspect of my fantasies to the great enthusiam of most men but the most paranoid.

A common thieme in are "wouldn't it be hot if...?" scenarios is the 'pick-up in a bar' while hubby sits and pretends not to be with me.

This is something that my husband and I talked about often both when we were actually out and just pilloow talk.

You know the whole, dress as a hooker and get picked up in front of the bartender by the customer as played by husband is one version.

The flirt-with-a-stranger is another version and I always felt that was his favorite fantasy.

Funny that we never actually played it out. It excites and scares him I think. He does often make suggestions about what to wear when we are going to go somewhere that is more likely to be a pick-up spot. He knows better than to lay-out my entire outfit, but he'll sort of shyly say those red shoes of yours would be sexy tonight, or when he's feeling bold he'll say you should totally wear your slut dress tonight. Thats pretty obviusly a signal. (The slutdress is a crushed velvet shoulder baring, SNUG and a little short but not obviously so. I do get looks in it and he loves that.)

He will on such "cruising' nights while it is unstated, come n with me, pretend not to notice the looks (he sucks at not being obvious) and excuse himself for periods of times...his hovering in the background couldn;t be more noticebale, and guys don;t approach me. I do notice guys sometimes with bemused expressions using their Periphials (40 year old virgin reference?).

He'll say things like "give out any numbers while I was in the men's room?" in a joking tone..Sometimes I play along whispering that that guy over there was hitting on me...we laugh, he gets horny, we have a nice fuck later usually not discussing the event.

For such a thing to work, he would have to come in completely seperate, and I'd need a wing girl. But I don;t tell him lest I encourage him. Now days,,,hmmm

So I currently have a half a dozen volunteers for an orgy round of "pick-up on the wife."

Here's how (in theory) it would work...I wait till hubby suggests 'the dress'. I then message the guys where and when to be. I'll explain that all are to be there and in place before I get there. They are encouraged to bring a friend for cover, friends may play along too. I'll tell husband that he should go in first and have a seat and I'll straggle in after looking at my watch.

I'll tell husband that I'll tell anyone that isin earshot that I messed up the time and got here early, hubby is delayed, have some time to kill. Meanwhile he can watch as I fend of a string of men wanting to keep me compamy in the meanwhile..

Now I have told the guys that this will give me a chance to meet and get to know each of them like a speed date, they put in their best pictch. The winner will get a future date which I will announce AFTER the event. During each date, I'll be texting husband random outrageous comments on the pick-up attempt with or without the input of the guy I'm talking to. What the guy I am talking to won;t know is that I'll also be sending emails to the other guys. The guys will see the competition and I'll tell each of them how well they are doing and tell each and every one of them that they "won"

I decided that the appeal of this fantasy is that I am apparently an attention whore.

1 comment:

  1. An interesting fantasy, and I am sure it could be a lot of fun. How does one "make the list" :-)

    ReplyDelete