Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tentative Date.

Jen was emailed me today...We ended up on IM. I got the idea hubby was right there, and turned out he was. Awkward pauses ensued.  They were hoping I would stop by tonight. Jen knows why this isn't feasable, her hubby of does not.

My best plan in advance alibi is Wednesday nights so I suggested that.


I eventually encouraged Jen to call me and had her call when I knew my hubby was out. She got rid of hers so we could talk. I told her about my trepidations of keeping up the facade of my willing husband. She understands and we have a "return date" scheduled for the Wednesday a week after.

If I'm going to take the risk of not being where I say I am, I figure might as well plan on a hot time. We instead though are having a "get-to-know-you" dinner date at a restaurant with a little bar with probably lounge-singer live music. It's one of those hotels attached places. Busy when conventions (rare) are in town and dead other times..ought to be dead this time.

I told Jen about Mark offering to be a stand-in hubby. She giggled about that. She didn't think it would be "necessary" as her hubby is uncomfortable with actually meeting mine. Doesn't want to think too much about it. She didn't get (or was avoiding thinking about) that I was offering to have her spend some "quality time" with Mark and I. Baby steps.

What we have planned is killing time on or "return date" by actually going out with Diana that night. I don't know if I will introduce Jen to Diana as what the situation is, or leave it as "a friend" that needs to get out.

Wen hubby got home from his errands, I kinda attacked him middle of the afternoon or not. On the one hand I was good and horny, but I wasn't "there" in a way and I think he sensed it. It is not without its costs doing the things I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment