Saturday, May 8, 2010

Did I ever tell you about Subway Boy?

...So began a tale I told my husband.

I am driven with my whole cheating wife desire but held back by 19 years of monogamy.

I decided I needed him to "give me permission" even if it's unknowingly...

"No," puzzled look.

I had tried to "sound natural" but this isn;t how I usually start a storyt..he usually asks something and I respond.

I started in anyway...

"I met this guy for lunch it was sort of a blind date...we met outside subway...he made some crude reference to his foot-long "hoagie" and I took the bait asking him 'Oh is it something i'll be able to get my mouth around?'"

"When was this?" my husband asked...

"Go with it Dumbass!" I retorted..."I'm pretty sure you've heard all of my slutty accomplishments twice by now..I WAS MAKING ONE UP!"

"Oh, SOrry he said...go on...PLEASE.".."Details" he says..."Lots of details"

"OK," I said..."he was wearing cargo pants and a blue polo shirt...He was driving a kind of boring metallic Mitsibiti family type car"

"Well, maybe not those sort of details.." My husband interupted..

"You mean you want to hear how the soft spongey red head of his cock felt in my mouth as I closed my mouth around it feeling his hard shaft inside the tip of it?"

"Yeah.." he said.

"OK It felt spongey yet hard inside...warm too."

"HEY!" he complained....his cock I was stroking through his shorts was not complaining.

"You really should let me tell these things my way."

"Yes, dear" he said.

I went on, losing interest in the telling except as I realized I was describing possible future events.

I explained I was supposed to meet the guy for lunch but that he was obviously horny trying to look down my shirt and that although I thought the guy was sort of a pig, I wanted cock more than lunch so I told him "let's skip lunch." The guy didn;t even have a place in mind to go for privacy so I told him to pull around the back of an office building and after a little making out where I had my shirt unbuttoned and my tits hanging out of my bra that ws folded under...(sound familiar?)

I said he played with my tits a little and I had him lean his seat back...I told him to lose his pants which he did right in broad daylight, and I blew him. The end.

Hubby complained, so I said, well easier to show you. And I did. Cleaning out his pipes and sort of my conscience. Kind of like buying an indulgence, Dont know if I'll use it...

2 comments:

  1. I would say this is a good start to your desired outcome of telling him without telling him

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,,you get it...its about doing what I know he wants so my conscience is clear, but doing it on my terms.

    ReplyDelete