Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hoagie for Lunch...

I skipped the whole secret code thing, and ignored his cell phone. I emailed him Monday for a lunch "date" (erp??!) yesterday.

I set some ground rules. He waits for me in the parking lot, I will find him. If I don;t show I don't show. Wear a blue polo shirt. Not because I told hubby thats what he was wearing, rather the other way around...after he was bareass naked in out cam chat that day he put one on, I wanted to be sure I didn't proposition a random stranger out of nervousness.) Iexplained to him that he gets to break me in to being a slut and I wasn't sure how slutty I was going to feel. I more or less promised him a blowjob. He was happy with whatever he said...

So.....

It's kind of hotter now thinking about how wrong it was than the actual blowjob.

I was too nervous to actually have him go to husband's parkinglot, and for that matter anywhere crowded...I told him to drive and we'd look for a spot...

At some point I reached into his lap and with a lot of fiddling (while we drove!) I got it out. I had him turn into a residential neighborhood. The weather was fairly nice it was sometime between 11 and 12 and I forgot that there are walking paths nearby in that neighborhood and after we parked some people did walk by...that was not scary hot, just sort of embarrassing..like I had "SLUT" written on my forehead...we just actedlike we were talking, but I couldnt imagine any reason two adults at lunchtime would park on a residential street to 'talk'

In between walkers I stroked his cock in his lap...he said he liked the start and stop..~shrug~

I had to get back to work, and I wanted to "go through with it" more than I wanted to do it, so I had him cruise the neighborhood and we found a parkinglot at a park that was sort of adjacent to a school, but far enough from the school to be kind of private..

One thing that was sort of hot was when he said I am not sure if I would totally recognize you if we met in a grocery store or theater line...

I said..."What about now?" as I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled my boobsout of the cups.

"Well those I recognize!" He grinned and began fondling in a pretty inept manner, but the action of it flooded me with feelings and memmories...;groping with boys in high school, even reminded me back to he and I camming, and I almost reached under my skirt to masturbate..but I was so nervous someone would come.

After what felt to me like stalling, I took a deep breath and said, "Ok I'm stalling.."

He started to say that's ok or something but was quiet as I brought my head into his lap..

Not very much room with the steering wheel, I said...lean it back...he snapped it back and the seat slid back plenty and he was clearly ready to be impaled on my mouth (Or is it the other way around?)

He was pretty excited so my worries that he'd last for ever went away...once he teased "Someone's coming!" I think to give himself a breather so he could enjoy it longer...I threatend to stop if he tried that again but I was sort of flattered and went back to work.

I was actually prolonging it anyway, when his balls would tighten I'd pull off a little and look at him and tickle them with my fingetips a little...finally I decided to finish him off and he finished EXACTLY when I anticipated, proving that all cocks work about the same way...at least for me.

Hmmm writing it its sounds very hot, but something was not fantasy perfect about it at the time.

I am now officially a slutty wife though I think..well at least a cheating one...

I read someone's blog about kissing her husband with cum on her lips. That seemd a HOT idea and something I totally cannot pull off with a straight face...yet.

2 comments:

  1. Well then we would have to see, because I have always had issues cumming from a BJ. There has only been one girl ever who could do it consistently. Others have managed it obviously, but none consistently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not gonna rise to that bait..:) I think everyone is different there are no magic tricks...I'm guessing that the girls that did get you off even inconsistently didn't each do it the same way. Its about getting caught up in the moment, letting go...your trouble with getting off from head says more about your needs and desires then their techniques I would bet.

    ReplyDelete