Monday, May 10, 2010

Just slipped them on...

So I left the office all abuzz with how as predicted it went...

There were several versions of talking into actually putting them on suggested.

My favorite that I had intended to go with was to grab a catalog I had seen on top of the trash from the post office called U.S.Male where they had what I think of as Banana Hammocks mostly..mesh ones, different cuts, styles...anyway I was going to say I was looking it over got me hot wanted to see him in something less structured than the tighty whities he usually wears. He knows I prefer to see the buldge than say boxers, and it seemed plausible... Except that I had chosen clearly a girly pair as far as sheer and no structure at all to speak of.

My friend recommended the direct approach referencing a long ago time when in a fit of fantasy-talk fueld kink he had willingly put on not just a pair of satin panties over his hairy legs but even let me hook all the little eylets up the back of the matching bustier...it was a tight squeeze and we sometimes laugh about it, but not in a kinky sexy way.

When I got home I actually washed the pair from the office out in the sink and hung them over the rod. They were dry pretty fast I'm sure. I am not sure why they needed to be clean with the dirty task I had in mind for them but logic doesn't prevail always.

When he got home, he was looking expectant...(read horny) but oddly didn't seem to be quite initiating. So I did...

I crooked my finger then walked into the bedroom. When he passed me while I waited in the doorway, I shut it and grabbed his crotch and said "I think we have some unfinished business..."

"Uhm yeah, what was that all about?" he started...

This time with him standing pulling down his pants went a little smoother...I knew better than to laugh when he waddled a bit with his pants and shorts trapping his ankles...

Cock not all the way pointed skyward but sticking straight out. I've always though guys should never walk around naked with a hard-on...looks silly to say the least... little bit of motion and it swung to and fro.

I literally led him around by his cock. Men. I had a pretty firm hold on it and penguin walked him towards the bed, then pivoted him and pushed him onto the bed. Lite comedy as one of the shoelaces got stuck...

Actually had to loosen the knot with my teeth...I hoped that looked sexy from his angle..pants off at last, sox too, then shorts tossed aside.

Oops! panties! I said hold that thought and went to the bathroom returning with the pair..."So, where were we?" as I drug the panties delicately back and forth against the bottom side (well in this position the top side).

He was very still and shivvered a little bit at the sensation...

I grabbed his cock firmly in a handful of cloth and gave a couple of tugs, then stopped...backed up to the end of the bed where his feet were,

"You are a very lucky man.." I announced.

"yeah" he agreed.

"I mean you are veery lucky tonight, because I am feeling insatiably kinky.."

I had a whole explaination primed to go, and thought why bother, he's nude from the waist down, horny, and

No comments:

Post a Comment