Sunday, May 16, 2010

Whore???

I have been bouncing fantasy ideas off oh hubby's some what bewildered pysche altely.

(He actually asked what's gotten into me lately...I replied probably hormones, just enjoy it!)

We were classifying my early slutty history that he thinks is quite slutty that I at the time though quite conservative...He always points to the two-girl blow job as proof that I was the ultimate minx.

SO he says to me, what didn't you do because you didn;t have an opportunity?

I thought a long time I must admit to come up with..."Well, no one ever offered me money for it.."

He was puzzled then it dawned on him, "like you mean you never were a prostitute?" a few beats..."Would you have wanted to?"

I pointed out to him I said "OFFERED" not "ACCEPTED".

"So would you have wanted someone to offer?"

I think I actually blushed thinking about it.

"Yeah I guess so...it would have been interesting to have seen how they work..." not realizing at first that I had taken it a step further than his question...

He was visibly more rigid at the thought...

back to Jim's assessment that hubby wants to be my pimp.

Anyway, I am NOT going to follow through but I decided to place a craigslist ad...

HAPPY HOUSEWIFE...

Looking to meet generou$ traveler who has fantasies of despoiling housewives. Can meet you at your hotel. Will be presentable at least on the outside! Need a couple of days lead time, so book your fantasy now!

MJ

I lied about the housewife part sonce I have an actual job, but I remeber reading an article on one of those high end call girl busts about some of the girls being bored housewives...

So far no takers.

Not sure I should be miffed about that.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I suspect it is the payment piece, I have never offered to pay for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well someone must pay for it or it wouldn't have survived as the oldest profession! I guess they just don't want to pay me. A picture might have helped.

    ReplyDelete