Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whats the most sexually adventurous thing you have done lately?

For me of course it was placing the ad in the first place.

The question above is what I have been working into private messages to people that approach me on AM.

I am still talking/teasing/plotting with "John". He worries me a bit. Because I'm obsessing a bit. Not his fault of course. I don't know that there is much distinction but I went on AM to find someone to fuck not to have an affair..like there's a difference.

ANYway..I keep asking the above question looking for something so hot that I can get over my fear of actually cheating f9or the first time.

Yes that implys a NEXT time and so on...

I want to get my slut on so to speak. I even have a name for my slutty persona now. I've been going by MJ when they ask what to call me. Its actually my shorting of my name but they take it as initials. MJ is in my mind the kind of girl that can go down on a guy in the parkinglot of her husband's office building then breeze in and give him a big kiss in front of prudence.

(That so far is the winner in the above question sweepstakes.) Not that the guy had that whole thing in mind. He just mentioned he met a girl for lunch and she ended up takiong him out to her car in the parkinglot and blowing him in broad daylight.

I have it all mapped out in my head. He actually works about 3 miles from my husband...The parkinglot of the subway is only about a mile from my husbands office...he has eaten there from time to time..

In my mind I'd have the guy take me to subway...I get wet thinking of the risk of someone seeing me eating there with a strange guy. I have my excuse already ready..."When he asked to sit there there weren't any other tables...."

I'd tell him "I'm ready to go out to the parkinglot...." His eyebrows would raise,...wolfish grin.."

I'd act nervous....tell him too busy parkinglot...lets find an office building...direct him to hubby's and park within view of hubby's window...theres a good spot that is under a tree....far enough away that that he couldn't possibly recognize me...close enough he might be able to see that a couple is fooling around....

oh yes I like this fantasy....

1 comment:

  1. I like this fantasy too, John is going to be a lucky guy :-)

    ReplyDelete