Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hmmm underwear is kind off topic in a way...

I got a little caught up in the whole panty-waist (Do people still say that?) cuckold/wimp fantasy thing.

On the one hand it was pretty hot to be able to hold that kind of influence, it wasn't accurate to say he groveled or got off on the humiliation or whatever like in tales I read about guys that want to be second fiddle so to speak.

I was pretty into the idea, even plotting ways I could c-a-s-u-ally snap a phot of him in panties for the blog...ultimate turning the tables on his little "my wife could be a slut if you approach her right.." thing.

But that isn't so much my original premise.

He wants (sincerely) for me to fuck other people. I am warming up to the idea (to say the least!) He like my firend says wants a pimp/whore arrangement. My friend wants to see me in a cuckold/hotwife arrangement...(unrealistic - but oddly appealing). I think what I want is a cheating wife/ unaware hubby arrangement.

I could obviously do that just by being careful. But as I thought about ways that would make it "OK" like what if he hinted it would be hot if I had a lover. (which he more or less has even before the ad) In theory, I could see even telling him I did, and make it sound like a joke.

The more I thought about it the more I I think I just want to be a hedonist.

No comments:

Post a Comment