Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cocks, Penii, and Dicks.

A little side note on the nomenclature of the male sex organ in common usage by myself. (Mrs. Aspey must be beaming with pride at my remembering the word nomenclature from honors biology.)

I as a rule refer usually to the appendage on men I am fucking/sucking/grinding against/fantasizing about as a cock.

References to neutral men's cocks in settings that are clinical or descriptive or detached as penis'es..(penii?) (As in, "Hey Diana how big was his penis, might that be why ass-fucking was uncomfortable? Incidentally, remind me to mention hubby's encouragement of my rekindling my Diana acquaintance)

Guys that are rude/abrasive/assumptive and the like are referred to as dicks.Usually.

That said, if something strikes me as cute in a reference to the actual unit as a dick like when I told mentioned to a guy that I didn't need to see his "damned dick" and he responded in good humor, I kind of christened his as "Dick"..Like Nixon kind of. Maybe lowercase dick. Not for size but for it's polite reserve.

So, those of you that have them, when you are finished teasing, stroking, pressing your wrist surreptitiously in your lap..(Yeah I notice when guys do that, I wonder if they need the reassurance that it's still there, the center of their being their key that unlocks the secrets of woman...well that's going too far..)..when you have a hand free, feel free to comment about yours and what it is called. Do you have a pet name for it?

Those of you that play with them attached to someone else can join in too. If you are currently occupied with one, feel free to wait until it is unplugged from your orifice of choice to comment as well..what do you call them?

No comments:

Post a Comment