Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jumped the Gun...

So, last night I was thinking about my upcoming date with  Mark. I was picturing entering the hotel room and dropping to my knees and making him for a minute or two forget all the others (apparently) that had come before me in strange hotel rooms. I don;t know why the though of fucking such a Man-Slut appeals to me but it does. The plan was to tell Hubby all the details about the date but wrap it in a fantasy about how I got picked up mistaken for a hooker in our hotel bar.

I led Hubby into the bedroom, closed the door behind us and before we made it to the bed had his belt and pant's undone and was pleased that he was fully erect before his shorts hit his ankles. I dropped to my knees and took him all in. (Hubby has to be wondering at this point what he did right to get such an insatiable cock-sucker for a wife lately and how he can do it again.)

"I was thinking.." I began huskily, the way I begin a lot of 'stories'..."Maybe I should fly up Friday with you so I can play a hooker in the hotel bar while you are stuck in your boring seminar...."

He stood stock still mesmerized more by the BJ than by the story so far...I was imagining Mark as the 'client' and proceeded to give him the blow-by-blow account of how this client engaged me for "full service" unprotected sex. (I can already tell you that Mark WILL taste like latex, because regardless of which way he fucks me there WILL be a condom..possible double bagged...but its fun to fantasize..)

Hubby actually got off twice during the very detailed story, and I am feeling pretty sated today with the memory of having all three openings violated by "the client" last night.

I should write it down the way I told Hubby and then compare it with the actual event after Friday. I wonder though if writing it down will make Friday happen closer to 'script' (Not necessarily a bad thing!) but would it seem rehearsed?

1 comment:

  1. I think the script idea is a good one, a plan to start with, but be willing to improvise and/or drop the script in favor of letting him lead.

    Have you picked out your lingerie yet?

    ReplyDelete