Monday, July 19, 2010

What happens in Vegas....

...Stays in Vegas, tight?" he said

This when I was gushing about how hot Saturday night had been. I said, "Oh no, I definitely want to do that again when we get back home!"

He looked VERY uncomfortable.

I said, "The quickie in the parking garage was SO hot!" (which of course was not what I was referencing, and he relaxed a bit which was the idea...

We are back home now, after a flurry of kink yesterday, well not really kink if you don't count the fingering in the hot-tub, but that's almost a given isn't it?

We fucked like teenagers seemingly all day yesterday and once on the plane..(gotta do the mile high thing!) I was thinking about my post about online infidelity being possibly good for a marriage and thought about my time with Early Bird leading up to this Vegas trip. I could ALMOST make the case that fucking around on your husband makes for a happy marriage,, but I am SURE there is a flaw in that argument somewhere. (Isn't there?)

I will say that although I wasn't re-enacting anything with hubby, things changed a little for the better. I hadn't realized that we had devolved to affection-less sex if that's a phrase. Less to no kissing. Now we are making out like teenagers and it is nice..(The Mustang brought back a lot of teenager memories so that might have helped in a way too.

I am pretty sore and almost sated.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you had a wonderful time, and left Vegas on a high note. Wish I had been there in that club, that sounded like a LOT OF FUN!

    ReplyDelete