Saturday, July 17, 2010

Really pussy whipped....

I slept like a baby...hubby let me and grabbed a burger in the bar downstairs while waiting for me to wake up...he left me a note.."Out chasing Vegas showgirls, text me when you wake up.)

"Yeah, right" I sent..."Do they still have Nudes on Ice?"

I hopped online and looked for strip clubs. I had an IDEA. Well was reminded of kinky idea #21. (No I don't have the list memorized, I had to look up the number...wow in reading down I have actually sort of done a few...is there a way to turn that post into a check-a-box?..hmmm)

I like the whole pussy-whipped aspect of our conversation earlier and where better to find pussy to er, whip him with than in a strip club. Well that's probably more titty-whipped to be accurate, but same difference really. :)

I found a club not to far to judge from map-quest, and had to hand draw a map since I haven't a printer and didn't want to go ask the concierge to print me up a map to the nudie bar. (probably a tame request here, but, you know...)

I told him to wait for me in the bar and order me a burger no onions and I'd be right down...

A quick shower where noticing his shorts still hanging I "accidently sprayed them a bit..they might not dry all weekend!) Hair in a ponytail (still wet), a LOT of concealer, the slutty lingerie from last night..(decided I COULD get my mind around that) casual knee-length skirt and a top similar to what I wore last night and of course kinky heels.

"Where are we parked?" I asked between scarfed mouthfuls of burger. (I realized suddenly that I had had more cock in my mouth than food the previous 24 hours. The spinach/cheese/mushroom dip from room service with Marcus came to mind then the taste of him...I started to daze off..)

"You OK?" lost you for a minute there...

"Just befuddled from the sleep" I lied. "You were saying?"

"I took the the shuttle, I haven't gotten a car yet. Figured we would wait till we need it."

"Oh we need it. We are going on a field trip. Order up a Mustang, preferably red, preferably topless." (I almost busted out laughing at the last bit.)

He wandered out to the concierge desk, my eye wandered about the room. Made eye contact with more men than I would have thought..interesting how easy that is when you allow yourself. Most even managed to avoid getting caught by their wives/girlfriends/hookers? One of the single ones looked like he was gathering his courage when hubby came back to tell me Hertz had one and the Hotel shuttle could take us to the airport to get it.

I sent him on ahead telling him I would use the time to get my hair fixed up, and that is what I intended. I had a roving thought about the singleton in the Bar, but twice in twenty-four hours was more than pushing it..I went and worked my hair into something passable. I'm sitting in the lobby using the hotel computer to type this up and he's about 10 minutes away. Pretty interesting to think someone may catch a glimpse of what I'm writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment