Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today's selection was...

modest attire on the outside, lacy cream colored matched bra panty set, and black pumps only kinky because of the 4" heels, but TOTALLY business appropriate otherwise..Interestingly I did catch a boy looking..(he's actually 26, but quite possibly a virgin except he lives with his girlfriend.)

OK that's kind of a lie. I didn't catch him looking I deliberately tantalized him into looking all the while pretending not to notice as he looked once then twice and tried (and thought he succeed) in not getting caught.

I had been thinking about the classic "shoe dangle" flirt when someone commented here and mentioned it. These shoes with their stiletto heels were made for it. Basically for those that are unfamiliar (and that leaves out all shoe/foot fetishists out there) there are several versions of this but basically you slip your heel out of the shoe and swing it back and forth on your toe distractingly. The innocent look on your face sells it.

What you are aiming for is the look that says, "Oh, that sexy shoe I am waving like a red flag to a bull in your face is SOOO far from my brain that I had NO IDEA I was even doing it."

No comments:

Post a Comment