Friday, July 30, 2010

Yesterday I walked into Hubby's office...

...right after work, and walked out (past Prudence as I call her) with cum and a smile on my lips.

Why the in-office-visit quickie? Wouldn't you like to know? I'm sure my pleased and slightly bewildered husband would too!

I think I've mentioned I go in earlier and get off (giggle) before he does. I didn't want to wait (couldn't really) for some kind of sexual release, so I decided to give him one.

I am posting this from my phone, and will explain what got me revved up yesterday when I have a chance to post properly from Starbucks. Suffice it to say I had a HOT experience that left me wanting more, but not in a frustrating sort of way. (Well a little frustrating, but it was understood going in. ~er, so to speak...nothing went in.)

2 comments:

  1. Damn! Your husband is one hell of a lucky guy!! How many blowjobs does he get in a week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A LOT more lately...does a "just because" blowjob raise the same kind of suspicions in guys as "no reason" flowers do/ (Guilty conscience usually!)

    ReplyDelete