Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Joining the Mile High Club...

SPLAT!!

We busted out laughing, so if anyone hadn;t figured out already that there were two of us crowded in the airliner's bathroom, that might have gave it away.

NOTHING sexy about having a 'deposit' FALL OUT of my, er you know.

I was asked to elaborate about my refereance to doing it on the plane.

Basically we were fooling around in our seats and I whispered to him to meet me in the bathroom. I went first...he took a while to come, so I peeked out, he was standing there. Since there was two bathrooms, apparently someone else was in the other so he didn't want to knock to figure out which one..

I was wearing a blue short and top set I had bought for the trip so I slipped of the shorts and panties and propped one leg up on the toilet and leaned against the little sink...extremely uncomfortable, and I figured I had drained him so often this weekend that he wouldn't get off. Apparently whispering dirty things in his ear about how much I'd like to watch him fuck Sage (the dancer) put him over the edge. He pulled out and his deposit came with it. SPLAT. like I said. Un-sexy, but hilarious.

He left first and didn't bother to tell me that there was a line waiting. He slunk back to our seats and I followed to the disapproving/jealous/amused looks of those waiting..(there were like 4-5 of them..WTF? everyone's bladder in sync with each other?

Anyway thats the story...not much to tell.

3 comments:

  1. Splat! love it! I guess to avoid the line waiting you maybe have to do it on an international or red eye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...oops! Always wanted to try it, always been worried about facing the line after. Good for you two for trying! Hubby believes ther should be a "bathroom" just for couples anyway.
    <3, Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo that is hot..I PREFER that they were waiting and you had to do the walk of shame back to your seat..(I would have died of embarrassment, but had I lived I would have swum in heady lust at the thought.

    ReplyDelete