Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's a date.

A week from now, I'm taking a half day off work and going to do just what hubby has been secretly fantasizing about. I'm going to let another man fuck me up down and sideways.

I wasn't sure how to go about admitting to Early Bird (Mark) that I had decided I had to do this with him, so finally I just came out with it in an email. He just asked where and when, said he'd arrange his schedule around it.

Since we had talked a bit about how he used to pick up married women in the hotel bar when he was on the road, I told him I wanted the full slut-wife treatment.

He is going to get a room downtown, I'll meet him in the bar in the afternoon. He says he can stay till about 8:30 then he has to get home. He actually suggested that I make a date for after that, since check-out isn't until 11:00 am. I teased him, "What, are you going to leave me wanting more?"

"Everyone always wants more!"

Hubby is going to a convention in Vegas. I am going too, but told him that since the first day is all meetings (so he can write it all off...accountants you know!) I might as well stay at work and save my vacation day and fly out Saturday morning. I can't wait to show up, hopefully a little sore and walking funny and tell him a "fantasy story" about how while he was gone I went to a downtown bar and got picked up by a salesman.....

6 comments:

  1. Fan-fucking-tastic!! I can't wait to read more about what you'll be wearing and then the details of the rendezvous. Last but not least, how and what you'll tell hubby and his reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. That does give me an idea...I can't believe I haven't thought about what I will be wearing..I should think about that now...off the top of my head, I still have the actual lingerie I wore to my wedding, and wedding night of course. That was kind of an inside joke at the time,,,it was all pure virginal white, but the panties were crotchless..I thought I could boldly do it, but there in the church I felt conspicuous in it even though no one but the groom knew.

    I could always go to Frederick's at the mall and buy something hot, then tell hubby in Vegas I got it for the trip...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your going to go the 'slut' way you could try and open tip bra and crotchless panties....pure slut! I'll be interested in knowing what you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of the wedding lingerie. You could bring that to vegas and see if he remembers it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading the "fantasy":

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH SHIT ALDADA!! I'm in Vegas now. I did bring the hastily washed lingerie from last night and am ambivalent about whether I can / want to wear it with hubby so soon after...but the wedding lingerie I forgot I even had that idea, and it would be HOT to wear in Vegas doing something kinky...wish I had brought it...maybe I can find a replacement version....

    SC...I forgot that too!...seems like half my day is spent daydreaming, another 1/2 writing up the fantasies, a third 1/2 priming hubby and then the actual acting out of such..I need a clone to keep up!!!

    Maybe a subbie personal secretary...

    Damn good thing I have good typing speed if not accuracy!

    ReplyDelete