Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dominatrix....

So, I looked him in the eye and said, "Horny as I've been feeling lately, Vegas could turn into a really kinky trip..."

He just mumbled with a glazed look in his eyes that said "Go on..."

Not with the the thought, but "go on" with the interrupted blowjob...I had pulled my mouth off his cock to make the statement. I have found that when giving head you can really have a guys undivided attention.

"You know how we always get kinky in strange hotels..."

"That's very true..." he grinned. I could feel his cock twitch in my hand at the thought.

'So what shall we do? I'll get there Saturday about noon, your last seminar ends early afternoon, that leaves us Saturday afternoon through Monday night to get into trouble."

"Whatever you want."

'Whatever I want?..hmm pretty open-ended..." I mused. "How about a burlesque show?"

"Sure!"

"Maybe a swinger's club...Do they have those?"

"Sounds interesting.."

"How about if I put a leash around your neck and lead you into a Dominatrix' den?"

Big pulse then right at the base of his cock...I was holding it pretty tight, though.

"Of course I could lead you anywhere by this couldn't I?" Raising him a bit off the bed by his cock at that.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" I insisted pushing him back to the bed..

Puzzled at first, he caught on.."Yes, Ma'am!"

"Better.." I said returning my hand to his cock..."I read an interesting article on a Dominatrix and her clients." (I'm making this up. from a combination of things of watched and read on the subject...

"Yeah?"

"Their clients are usually pretty successful guys that just want a little vacation from having to be the aggressor." I went on. "She says you can train a man to do anything with the proper motivational technique and a few training excersices. For instannce...Fetch!" I said pointing to my panties that were on the floor.

He hopped up and headed over.

"Hands an knees!"

He dropped compliantly.

"With your teeth."

He did.

As he grinned around the panties and made some panting noises, I rolled up a magazine and smacked him lightly on the forehead. "Not a game, pay attention!" His mouth slacked a bit and I fed the panties in as a gag. "That's better."

I grabbed a handful of hair and led him back up onto the bed...on his back again I grabbed his ankles and bent him in half. "Hold these for me."

He looked almost worried as he assumed this vulnerable position...I began tracing the edge of his cock with my tongue. I engulfed him in my mouth and bobbed a couple of times and pulled off. His balls were already tightening, and his little rosebud was puckering.

"She said a man will agree to anything for a simple blowjob..you can say anything, do anything as long as thats in the offing? Do you think that's true?"

"Mpph Mphhh" and an affirmative nod of his head. (The one he wasn't thinking with.)

"What if I wanted to call you Steve, or Bill, Or Clive?"

He let go of an ankle and briefly removed the gag. "Sure, just don't call me Shirley!" quite the comedian.

SMACKKKK!

"DID I SAY you could let go of your ankles???"

Head shake. Cock didn't go down any....so I flicked the base with my finger. Hard. That let the air out a bit, but not his enthusiasm.

"Why don't I call it 'Ronnie', you know after the first BJ I gave? You always liked that story.."

His cock re-rose to the occasion as I began those practiced movements up and down swirling around the head, bobbing deep..."Mmmm Ronnie, you feel so big in my mouth...." (meanwhile I'm thinking maybe I should look him up, he was an awfully kinky bastard..)









She said y

How ab

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely true!! It wouldn't even have to be a blowjob to completion, if my wife would take me in her mouth for just a few minutes I would do and agree to almost anything. She'll have none of it though :( Pity, as I know she wants a new kitchen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell, Chuck, I'LL blow you for a new kitchen! (Wait does that make me a whore?) Seriously though, did she ever? Or is it something she just never liked to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only we could find a way to work that out! I wouldn't say it makes you a whore, just two people helping each other...

    Speaking of whore though, I've begun seriously considering that as an option - just once, I tell myself, just to enjoy a good earnest blowjob one more time.

    Blowjobs were never at the top of my wife's list of favorite things to do - and have fallen off the menu entirely about five years ago. Asking has only broken out into fights and no sex at all for a period. The last rational claim was that she feels like gagging just putting the tip into her mouth (I've tried suggesting she just lick me to orgasm, but that was "just gross").

    LoL I feel like you're my private sex therapist suddenly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Chuck if by "private" you mean the couple thousand people that have wandered in to read about my personal sex life and might happen into the comment section here, sure, I can be discrete...or is that discreet...

    Seriously though there are three kinds of girls (well and guys when you think about it..) Those that love the feel of a rigid member with its soft fleshy end in thier mouth with its slightly salty taste and earthy smell, those that tolerate it neutrally especially if they are really wanting to please their partner or getting off on the "dirty' aspect of it (that heat will chill in the cold light of day) and those that really, really find penis to be off-putting, in a word, icky.

    Sadly for you your wife is definitely in the third category..even if suddenly became overwhelmingly attractive to her..(like say winning the lottery) she could at the very best fake enjoying it. Whats the fun in that? Your penis (I am guessing) is basically the normal unit most guys have, no open sores, weird Bill Clinton corkscrews or the like? You deserve to have your penis appreciated. If she appreciates it in her in other orifices, go with that...if she appreciates it nowhere you have a problem and need to go to counseling...I'd leave the sex out of it because that isn;t the problem..find out what her problem is with you and fix that, or you are fucked.

    As far a sucking cock...honestly, I'm decently hot, and could probably get you to agree to a lot of things in the heat of the moment..If I told you I'd give you the best blowjob of your life if you just did me one favor? Suck this guys cock and show me EXACTLY how you like it, and I'll do the same for you...would you? If so, you might be Bi...if not, well doesn't that kind of help you understand how she might view things...we are all raised different and outr likes and dislikes aren't that changeable..

    Seriously, good luck.

    Damn, that was kinda good in a Dear-Abby-Helps-With-Cock-Sucking kinda way...maybe that's a whole Blog post right there.

    Would you mind if I make our private sex therapy session into a post, if not then mum's the word!

    ReplyDelete