Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hot Tub...

Continuing to fill in the blanks of what i left out from Vegas...

Sunday we went down to the pool...he was pretty satisfied in a spent sort of way. I wanted to kind of continue the theme and make him wear a Speedo, but that seemed like pushing it...He wore board shorts, I wore my blue bikini.

He enjoyed the looks I got, and said something. Some outright some more subtle. No absolute stalkers, wasn't getting actually hit on. He expressed surprise at that. I explained that since I was obviously with him, who is going to be bold enough to hit on a married woman. He said that maybe he should disappear for a while. I explained then they would just figure he'd be back any minute...this whole line of talk was interesting and I told him so.

He persisted a little saying that if he was gone for a while and then went to the poolside bar by himself or I did, no one that came later would assume we were together...I agreed that would work, and couldn't quite get to asking, "So assuming someone hits on me, how far do you want me to take it?"

Partially because I know the answer, partly because I was afraid I might give something away. I dunno..I like the idea of maybe being kinky in some way with his approval, but I am having a lot of fun with having my little secrets.

So later we were on the way back down to the pool at sundown, he made some excuse about going back to the room leave his wallet. He seemed a little dissapointed to see me by myself onthe edge of the hot tub, and asked me about it. I said that single girls are waiting for someone, available girls pair up. Hmm he said...

"I'd be all over you if I was single, and you were by yourself..make you tell me you were waiting for someone."

"Alan, you are an accountant and a nerd, you were barely 'all over me' when we were dating..." He conceded I had a point..

"Hypothetically, if I was an average guy I'd try.."t

We giggled in the Hot-tub about reprising our exhibitionist play from Kellie & Eric's party. We decided with security and cameras and families sometimes coming through we'd end up arrested..

Talking about it made me pretty horny. I wriggled my ass against him and ended up eventually encouraging him to get a little hand-sy. I rode his fingers to a couple of nice orgasms. It wasn't as kinky as the last pool party but it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. We love your blog. Cougar and I have been checking in almost daily lately. Very Sexy! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete