Friday, July 2, 2010

Stand in Cuckold...

I have been emailing back and forth with "Early Bird" from my speed dating fiasco.

He hasn't put it on those terms but he thinks I am a tease. In a sense he is right. He was cool about it. Said I obviously wasn't ready for infidelity. Not as a challenge.

He has a fun sense of humor and once put it this way: "Well if you weren't driven into my arms by my obvious anamial magnetism, you aren;t a cheater at heart."

That night had more to do with The Jerk, than whether I would or wouldn;t have made him my second post-marital 'conquest'.

I haven't said I have never cheated but sort of implyed it. Somethow this guys patience 'deserved' at least the parking lot blowjob that Subway Boy got! Just saying that takes me back to high school and college where I'd get a guy hot and bothered and be "obligated" to do something about it. Funny, that. I rarely got that pressure from guys, it was a device in my mind to excuse slutty behavior. Of course maybe the guys just had the confidence that I was in fact easy enough that they COULD count on it, but that isn't the point. When "Trisha the Tease" as much as told them I was a sure thing, yeah I guess they did think that..hmmm

Anyway I did explain to him how I came to be on Ashley-Madison in the first place. He thinks its amusing my whole turn the tables on hubby idea. He agrees that there is no way in hell the speed dating thing wouldn't have resulted in a homicide if hubby was actually there. He jokingly offered to be the stand-in for hubby.

This is getting way too convoluted. I said "you mean you pretend to be my husband who get's off on other guys feeling up the wife?"

"Well, feeling up and wherever that leads..."

"Wouldn;t you be sort of put off by setting me up for other guys and instead of keeping me for yourself?"

He LOL'd and pointed out.."Well since I'm not ACTUALLY your husband, it wouldn't behoove me to get jeaulous!"

He did say that he could see my husband's side of being the husband of a "Hotwife". Kind a voyeur thing he said.

He admitted he had been with several women who had admitted having their spouse's approval.

This led to a whole discussion of his slutty (is there a different word for guys?) lifestyle. He got promoted to head drug pusher of his area and no longer travels as much. (Legal Pharmaceuticals). He says he used to travel a lot, and specifically looked for married women to fuck. (Oh this was sounding interesting!)

How do you tell?

"Ring, or better yet a groove where one is supposed to be."

I asked if he had ever done the whole cuckold in the corner watching thing.

"No, are you offering?" he teased.

He wouldn't say how many women he's been with but didn't protest when I said, "So well over a hundred then?"

Hmmmm

So I asked him for some juicy details..

"A gentleman never tells."

Come on....

"A gentleman is more likely to get laid if the woman feels confidant that her secret will be safe."

Oh I'll let you brag about ALL the kinky details with me.

"A gentleman is more likely to be offered kinky sex if he acts like he has no idea of the concept of kinky."

Really??!??? Do tell..

"Again, A gentleman....."

Hmmm what wouldn't you do to get laid?

"Well, do something obviously risky health wise or likely to get me arrested or get a crazy woman calling my wife."

Hmmm

So how far would you take this role-playing my cuckold husband?

"As far as the Lady would like."

Like sit in the corner and watch?

"Sure."

Let him talk down to you?

"Just words."

I had other follow-up questions but I didn;t want to scare him off....

2 comments:

  1. I see potential here.....at least verbally. It will be interesting to see where this leads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, sailor boy (j/k)....he is intersting and very verbal..I like a guy who is good with his mouth.

    ReplyDelete