Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lunch.

I heard the click of the key-card in the lock and reached for the pocket vibe. Hubby is always fascinated watching it at work. Men love tools. Bright smile for him as he rounded the corner to see more than just calves in black pumps that he could see from the door.

"Hi, honey...getting lunch warmed up."

"I can help you with that!" he grinned as he plopped between my wantonly spread legs.

Grabbing him by the hair..I used my new Dominatrix voice and said, "NO, that is desert." Pulling him up astride me, I gave him a deep searching tongue kiss. I wasn't trying to recreate the make-out session for Marcus, or indulge in the kinky fantasy of him being able to taste him on my lips still, but both thoughts flashed through my mind. Mostly though I just wanted to make-out. Several early fumbling sessions, mostly in cars, also flashed. I wondered what kind of rental car he had gotten, I was kind of hoping for a Mustang or a Charger.

Back in the present he looked pleased as well. I was near to getting off as was he from his bulging dockers hitting me just right. I was suddenly well, cock-hungry, to coin a phrase and rolled him over. I attacked his pants after fumbling the belt out of the loops. The flash of pale blue when I unzipped the fly caught me off guard.

"Hmmm wasn't expecting that..." His cock looked tumescent to borrow from a romance novel I read once. It looked huge peeking out of the top of the distended panties. Kinda hot.

"It was sort of your idea...my jockeys weren't dry this morning after washing them in the sink."

"You could have gone commando.." I teased "But I'm glad you didn't. I kinda like you pussy whipped, so to speak."

"You have always had me whipped." he said with a confidant grin. Possibly the most romantic thing he has ever said to me.

That earned him a $500 blow-job, and as he told me later a couple of dirty looks he ignored when he was 15 minutes late coming back from a 20 minute break. apparently some kind of continuing education class and the rules on how long their butts have to be collectively in the chairs is fixed. He said I told them, sorry, my wife just got in and I lost track of time saying hello. The class roared when the instructor said "tell her hello from me later."

1 comment: