Friday, August 6, 2010

Ass, Taking His.

I thought of the title like if it happened what would the labels for this post be?

His ass isn't entirely virgin mind you. His ass has fooled around like a nervous slut out on lovers lane in the dark probing around and deciding how far she will go...

He goes limp of body, but not of cock when it is probed with a tongue..

Usually that is accompanied by a past or fantasy tale of my (limited) experience and (growing) desires for probing a tight but willing, familiar to my fingers, but not as much to my tongue gentle configuration that I own but cannot reach.

I have done, "the shocker" mid fellatio, but its not much of a shock to have a finger gently inserted and curved up if you have been stroking his perineum and balls and circling his tight little pink rosebud with a fingertip.

I even once ruined a fairly fresh set of french tips deliberately trimming off the ends on my middle and index fingers in anticipation of finger fucking him, before he was even home from work. (This is some time ago when my only extra-marital kinks were online and a male friend confessed how much he loved when his girlfriend fingered his prostate and how he was embarrassed to ask for it. I fucked hubby that night in solidarity of my friends desire who got off repeatedly he told me later on the email I sent about it.)

So like I say, not a virgin, and potentially my husband could turn into a hot little anal slut...

Jumping that chasm though is daunting even when I have measured the distance and am sure of my footing on the other side.

I am going to try and find the picture I had saved then deleted when I chickened out showing it to him...following is the fantasy I had in the shower imagining how it would go...since it was fantasy I conveniently had a strap on and harness in the bedside table in easy reach when he was mentally and physically primed to accept the assault on his tight little ass. The fantasy from the shower:

~~~~~I emerged from the steam of the shower. I rubbed my smooth, bare body vigorously with the soft towel and wrapped it around me. I positioned it high, modestly covering my breasts, but letting my ceeks nearly extend below the hem...

Stealing his pillow and adding it to mind I propped myself on the bed positioning my ass towards the end of the bed. "Come here.." He eagerly did of course.

"I have a picture at the end of the slide show that made me want to try a position..Let me show you why its hot...put my legs over your shoulders, and look into my eyes...as you slowly enter me.."

His eager, rigid cock finds my slit and wet with fantasy, and a little soapy shower fingering (gonna regret that!) it slides right in.

"That's nice, but not what I had in mind." ......"Take my ass, gently but firmly...take your pleasure.."

Slack-jawed, eyes glazed he pulls his cock out of my wet cunt drippping with my desire....(Ok that sounded like pad romance novel..gotta clean up that line)

Pressing my resisting hole, he hesitates, I urge. "Take it!"

He eases it in. First the head, then a bit more, then at length, the whole length. Each gentle probe, I push back and envelope a little more, until it is snugly, firmly encased in my tight, gripping, slutty hole...

I like that word in this context..

He pulls back but not out...my grip holds and his 'assfucking' consists of my unyielding ass stroking the inside of his cock with the skin of his cock held in place in the tight walls of my tight ass...~~~~


~this portion of the fantasy I accomplished but not in this context..it was in the cheerleader babysitter fantasy where I had prepped her with a good tongue fucking and held her and reassured her as he eased his cock into her tight little untested asshole...he almost came immediately from the description more than the ass fuckery- I think~

~~~~ In fantasy I talked to him about how good it must feel to drive a hard cock into a tight ass, to take it to own it..to make it beg for more....

I paged through the pictures turning my head slightly to see the progress of the pics anticipating the final one..describing the scenes, what made it hot..the kinky thoughts it made me consider...

"I explained...isn't it anal play hot from this angle, looking into my eyes, seeing me fear then accept the pressure...?" gaining his assent....fingering my self, fast little circles on my clit...probing with a couple, licking off the cream..."I can't WAIT for my turn.." as I reach the final picture. "Trade me places.."~~~~


I gotta get a feel-doe ordered.

1 comment:

  1. Unless you have kegles of steel, you'll want to consider a harness. Yeah, yeah, it's supposed to be harness-less, but reality sucks, what can I tell ya. It'll be worth "beltin' in" though, so that when you're both ready to go at it (and he will be, trust me) you'll be able to do so w/o obsessing about slippage. When a man consents to having his ass fucked by his woman, the last thing he wants to worry about is "technical malfunctions" - at least that's how I am when my wife fucks my ass!!

    ReplyDelete