Friday, August 20, 2010

Rubber Ducky, you are no longer the one...~sings~


...You always made bathtime lots of fun..Would replacement make him a cucky ducky?

SO...I was in a horny mood yesterday for a lot of different reasons including an email exchange about some play with an anal sex toy. Not me; it was a friend. No really I'm not just saying it so you don't think I would put things up my bum. Cause I would..I do , well I did too.

I came home from work and rooted around in the sex toy drawer, took a bit, because I realized that most of them either had electronic parts, or no base and therefore not appropriate for traversing the dark passage. (Hate to have to meet a cute young ER intern to have something removed..seriously..it happens, you ass isn't as one way as you'd think, it can grab stuff and hide it...whole 'nother post, that)

Found a butt plug with a bullet inserted in the base,,,thats a maybe...took out the bullet. AHA found it a strait cocky-looking fleshy dong with a suction-cup base. Never did find a place it would stick that made sense to mount...but the butt? hmmm

Warm water filling the tub....no bubble bath...first time I tried something like this I used some bath gel for lube...DON'T...burns...

Played, twisted,pressed, bore down...relaxed...in it went. and out and in and out.. repeat...gently...was hot..pictured my friend doing much the same...hotter..

Don;t USUALLY cum from anal alone, and in this case I cheated my wrist bone kept 'accidentally' catching me just right...mmm wrist...fist buried to the wrist...well not this time...just musing aloud here...

Anyway I had fun, made me hornier, jumped the husband, purely vanilla but wet and warm and wonderful..

No ducks or Muppets were harmed in the production of this post...maybe another time I'll fuck a puppet.

1 comment: