Saturday, August 21, 2010

I cheated...

...Not the cheating wife sort of way...on the assignment a commentator here gave me..He suggested I try to get hubby off by tongue his frenulum (sp?) alone..

Always eager to try new things, and lately to blow my husband (possibly to assuage my less-guilty-than-you might think conscience), I set out to try it last night.

In my new Domme voice, (didn't know I had one but I am liking it) I told him "STRIP!"

"Yes Ma'am." he complied. I am getting used to the honorific and am losing the association with it making me feel old so I kind of like it..

Now, you would think, naked man, on his back, wifey slathering his intimate areas with a wet tongue that he'd inevitably grab her by the hair and fuck her face after a bit of teasing. Not so with hubby. He reminds me at times of a puppy rolled on its back wanting its belly rubbed but just this side of ticklish about it. He looks away a bit usually but watches with rapt attention kind of from the corner of his eye. His puritan upbringing.

I have mentioned on more than one occasion that fellatio is very much a visual art and that he is to enjoy the slutty show visually as well as the hot wet willing mouth milking him like the last bit of sweet cream through the straw at the bottom of an old fashioned milkshake. I explained that I know it looks slutty doing it and I LIKE him seeing me in slutty-mode.

So I lapped, he held still as best he could with an occasional butt-clenching wriggle. I did avoid any portion of his cock from the edge of the little helmet to the tip, but considered the whole shaft from that point to the winking little pink rosebud below fair game. I was quite sure I was exceeding my brief when I rimmed him and tongue-fucked him a little. No hands though.

Where I REALLY feel I cheated was when I crossed my fingers and eased first the tip of my middle finger, then my spiraled index finger into his ass. That might have been more than that correspondent had been intending.

You see, I have off and on found the concept of prostate milking interesting, even did it a couple of times before with hubby, (and one old boyfriend that liked a ling tapered candle, but that's a whole 'nother story). Hubby described it as pleasant feeling (I was very gentle), but psychically uncomfortable. Said it made him feel like he went totally limp..I assured him that although his cock was not fuck-a-bly hard, it was still engorged in size. When I had done it before I was giving him plain old lips-mouth-tongue-teeth(lightly)-throat-head so it was more like a blowjob with a bonus prostate exam.

I have been talking to a friend (Not Jim in this case..he has been kind of absent from the blog but still comments to me a lot, but he wriggles about looking like the 'friend' in every kinky correspondence I have.) Anyway this guy is currently experimenting with locating his prostate, and acquainting himself with its charms, so I wanted to try some things out on hubby.

Remarkably like trying to find and massage a G-spot. I read somewhere that the theory is that a G-spot might be a not developed (because of the X chromosome) prostate artifact from the development before a fetus decides what gender its going to be.

Anyway, I licked, suckled and probed but did not bob up and down on said cock. When he did come all over his belly it was a decent quantity and gently seeped it seemed like rather than shot out. I continued gently massaging his prostate, 'milking' the last of it out, not touching his cock at all at this point...with my other hand I trailed a couple of fingertips through and licked them suggestively..."Shame to waste this." then up for a big, deep cummy French kiss.

He was less squirmy about that then say after I give him head. I have been kind of insisting on a big kiss after head as of late in a little mind game I am playing, and he accepts it but I feel resistance...this time less so...

I continued kissing him, then would trail fingertips again, bring my fingers between us, "Get it all.." I coached...Damn! this was getting hot!

I cleaned up all of it sucking it back off his tongue each time.

I asked him about his acceptance this time..."Did it taste less weird to you this time?"

He shrugged, content and complacent. "Not really the taste, just a different feeling with that orgasm..kind of slow rolling, not frantic, and didn;t get that roll-over-go-to-sleep-I'm-done feeling."

Hmmm.

Need to break out a lab coat and glasses and do some more study on this.

2 comments:

  1. I love sharing... and bf does as well now. But he took a while to get used to itm said it wasn't the taste or texture but the unfamiliarity of my mouth feeling so slippery. Didn't stop him from swallowing it though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! We get to make requests for how you get your husband off, read about the results here, and live vicariously through his orgasms!? Having not had my wife's lips near my cock in five years, I'm all for this!! Yeah, it's a sad life but it beats paying for prostitutes...

    I've always wanted to wake up to a blowjob... more to the point, wake up as I'm coming during a blowjob. I had a girl friend once who one time gave me a handjob while I was sleeping - I woke up slowly in the middle of it. An incredible feeling! The key, I think, would be very slow and light touches at first so as not to jar him awake.

    ReplyDelete