Saturday, August 28, 2010

Kuckraoke Night.

Diana and I slipped out a little early and over to her house to change. I had talked to hubby about getting dinner for the kidlet at home and joining us at the bar later...In my mind I pictured leering guys hovering around Diana and I by the time he got there and seeing his reaction. As it turned out we did got some leers, some drinks sent out way and even had a couple of guys lingering at our table for a while but none seemed to happen when he got there with a change of clothing. So I'll start at the beginning I guess. It wasn't what I had pictured happening but it was sun..Even the Karoeke was pretty fun, I did NOT sing myself, but Diana is pretty good.

The plan was to call husband in a mild panic and describe how I am inappropriately attired and have him bring me something "sexy" but less slutty to wear. See how far he takes it. Does he want me dressed up in a way that attracts attention? Will he drag his feet coming? Will he get jealous or excited at the attention we are getting? As I said none of that really happened. SO hard to get a read.

Diana tried to get me into a red dress that was definitely way to short on my frame, but the blue knit one she had in mind was stretchy enough to come to mid thigh if I kept tugging it down. Very distracting to have to keep doing that. But that was 1/2 the idea...be wearing something clearly uncomfortable when Alan shows up with a change of clothing. It had a fairly deep neckline that way, which did nice things for my 'girls'. I had to watch that end or my bra showed and not in a sexy way but in a "why did you wear that bra with that dress way" overall pretty distracting..

I was glad when Alan showed up pretty promptly with the change of clothing. By then I was tiring of tugging down and then up trying to stay semi-descent. He stayed a while but not too long and left us for 'girl's night' as he called it. Kind of defeated the point. No-one approached us when he was there and I didn't even see anyone looking our direction. He brought a black pleated knee length skirt and a knit top. Actually pretty practical. Which was what I ASKED for (imagine that) instead of something uncomfortably sexy. Interesting that he usually likes me to dress a little slutty when we go together to bars, but in this instance he went conservative. On the other hand I HAD asked for something less attention grabbing. Quite a while after he left a couple of guys tried to pick us up, but Diana wasn't keen on 'her' guy and I have quite enough on my plate these days.

I had to let Diana in on the game a little to explain my odd behavior. She said it was sexy for a couple to play a little in public and thought it a good idea to 'keep things fresh'. She flirted with Alan a little when he was there but didn't push it. She had asked me if it was OK first and I of course told her to go for it. Except for my bent but important rule of not playing where I work, I could see some interesting possibilities with her. I teased Alan a little about it later when I got home about how I should have brought Diana with me. He clearly responded to the idea, but I think as mush as the kink of the idea as her personally. He isn't that interested in Diana except in the abstract way all guys are interested in any girl with a what do you call it? A pulse, yeah that's it.

I was a little off Wednesday and realized later it was because I was coming down with a cold, but it seems like its going to be short lived. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment