Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kuckraoke plans.

I have tentative plans for a little harmless fun tonight. Diana often goes to karaoke night at a big multi-level local bar. This place is several bars in one, from a western boot-scootin-line-dancin place to other genres all under one roof. Its a mad house in other words.

Wednesdays one of the rooms is karaoke night. The big 'plan' was to call Alan and tell him I had a last minute invite and can he meet us there. He will need to see to dinner and such and come a bit later. I talked to Diana about changing at her house she and are are not at all compatible sizes but she says she has a blue knit dress that will probably work for my purposes.

The premise here is that I got drug along for moral support at the last minute and didn't having club appropriate clothes with me. Since I am quite a bit taller, and Diana is quite a bit thinner -like a size 2- (the bitch!) this dress is going to ride up awfully short. I'll go like that and call Alan from there with all the noise in the background and let him know I am looking a little sluttier than I had intended and could he pick out something for me to wear and bring it.

Diana is in on the 'joke' sort of. She doesn't know about the cheating, but assumes Alan likes showing me off and this is to see how far he will take it before he calls chicken. It is two for one for "ladies" (and they use the term loosely) night. I shall either talk her into cranberry juice for a few of the rounds or slip her mine, as I want to still be fairly lucid when Alan gets there.

I have been fairly good these last few days as I had had cross words with hubby and wanted to ensure that my actions were simply for hedonistic fun and not either for spiteful, or escapist reasons. I am going to try concentrating a bit more on mutual fun with my spouse and see where that leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment