Monday, August 9, 2010

April and June

The background I wrote to explain the context of the last post got me thinking about cousin April. We were friends and rivals a year apart in age. We did quite a few things with, near or with the awareness of each other which was unavoidable in any case in the relatively small town we grew up in. We had the same last name as our Daddys were brothers. So we were often referred to collectively as the" &^3%*! girls." (No not an expletive, I just wasn't quick with a creative nom de plume or in this case perhaps a nom de guerre)

I was thinking about April and me in the context of reputations. You know the ZZ Top line, "She won't do it but her sister will?" Kinda like that. I had the reputation as the slutty one, and she was actually wilder and kinkier, but because it was one boyfriend at a time, she kinda encouraged the idea and I think, looked down on me. All the "But June will.." lines were undefended by her. I didn't mind so much because I would, and didn't much care who knew it, as long as they were polite to me.

As I thought the wilder of our experiences I had an epiphany. In some ways I had been in a cuckolding type relationship at that time. I wouldn't have known the term or understood the concept but it had all the elements. I am trying even now to get my head around the situation to see who played what role. Working backwards, I ended up at the end with boyfriend Sam. The time I am thinking of was the two girl blowjob. We were the three of us sitting around drinking from the bottle and reminiscing. I had made some sort of motion towards Sam. and then stopped when I thought about the fact she didn't have her (then) boyfriend with her to play along. She encouraged me.."Go ahead!" So I did.

In pretty short order Sam with a glazed look of incredulity on his face and pants around his ankles was getting a blowjob while his ex-girlfriend watched. She reached over and guided both his presentation and my delivery. (She was always a little bossy) eventually she went down two in a bizarre enthusiastic competitive demonstration..she'd bob, then move down to his balls and lower and give me a turn...I think looking back she was proving to herself that she was the better lay. (A claim that she had stated more than once to anyone that cared to know or not.)

I told you about that not to titillate (although damn that WAS hot!) but to explain how odd it was that she was there to do that. They had an odd relationship. They didn't play with others unless it involved me. I was kind of a stand in. I am sure that April did not initiate the encounters it was all Sam. Back when they were dating.  (I know this because I was around when he set things up.) Basically he'd arrange a date for me, and then we would "double" which basically ended up more often than not with April coupling with my date and me with Sam. I know it sounds simple like either Sam just wanted to be with me or April wanted to play around but there was something more there.

April was aware that Sam was 'setting her up' but she didn't much care to influence the choice. I was the easy one right? Sam on the other hand really did prefer April one-on-one. It was the kinky aspect of swapping that he liked, a voyeur thing, so I think in a lot of ways he was driven in some of the same ways as cuckolds.

This is more just a collection of observations, than any specific epiphany but it seemed relevant. And no, I haven't figured out a way to bring up Mr. Black.

3 comments:

  1. I think I have a new fantasy now... getting a blowjob while another woman watches and urges on the action.
    That was hot before she joined in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot, but I think I missed a posting somewhere. I take it that your husband once dated your cousin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, I think R. probably apreciated the two of everything, but you are right watching would be hot...

    I can;t picture the circumstances, but I'd love to sit back and watch hubby get a bj...I almost asked the stripper in Vegas to do it, but I wasn't sure of the etiquette..would she be offended I thought she was 'that kind' of sex worker? dunno

    And no, hubby didn't date cousin but knows the story...R. did not end up my hubby just an ex boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete