Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Derek doesn't stand a chance.

I am probably going to regret this on several levels but I sicc'ed Diana on Derek. He asked for it though. Not literally, but he did agree to let Diana help him pick out something for his girlfriend.

A reader reminded me about Diana offering to tease Derek. I thought it unwise not to mention to Derek that I had hinted about his interest in shoes to her, lest she flounce over and catch him off guard. At least that's what I told myself.

I was supposed to bring in some lingerie catalogs today but I forgot them. It reminded me though of an incident a couple (three?) of years ago.

Diana and I were on the same team. Someone was passing around an Avon catalog to get orders (frowned upon but tolerated, barely). There was a small section with shoes and some lingerie..Valentines Day or Christmas or something. I didn't pay much attention other than to order some lotion just to be supportive of the girl selling Avon on the side to help ends meet. This led to a discussion of catalogs in general and lingerie in specific. Someone dug through a purse and came up with some catalog that had a lingerie section. This was derided as 'too tame'. Diana said something about having a catalog with some "real" lingerie. She slipped out to the parking lot and came back with some catalog. It wasn't Fredrick's but like that. I remember giggling about panties with imprinted sayings. I don't remember any very well but one was something about tequila and the worm and obviously a penis reference.

So in the pricier section they had some constructed garments including a ribbed merry-widow and basques and corset looking things. One woman who interestingly was kind of know for kinky heels said, "I don't know anyone who would actually wear anything like that!..Garter straps? Where would you even get old fashioned stocking?" I met Diana's eye who was grinning broadly. Later in the lunchroom I said something about how funny that was since I actually have a couple that were similar to what we were looking at. Sylvia pulled up her modest (for her) skirt and revealed a purple garter strap...we BUSTED out laughing. So I KNOW she is Derek's kinda girl fetish-wear wise. She's every guys girl...Come to think of it I have been as of late, and probably modeled my what-is-slutty-fun to wear to work on Diana's tastes.

So I didn't tell all this to Derek but I did mention that I had forgotten to bring in a catalog but I would ask Diana if she had one. (She didn't, as it turned out.) He asked, "Won't she think that's weird?"..I explained..."Not Diana!"

I told him I would of course not mention his pointing out what he thought I might feel sexy in, that I'll just tell her your girlfriend has a birthday coming (don't we all?) and you were trying to find something sexy for her.

More or less having his consent, I approached Sylvia. I warned her that Derek blushes easily and that she wasn't to embarrass him or me in the team but maybe she could have some fun seeing what it is that he likes. She promised to bring in some catalogs tomorrow.

Seemed like a fun idea at the time, but now that I set it in motion I can see a dozen reasons why this was a BAD IDEA. Fun one though.


By the way...I was looking for a Frederick's of Hollywood cover for this post and ran across the above one from 1964! I didn't realize they were established that long ago...I found more of the catalog HERE. GREAT looking stuff. Makes me think that is probably what holds the waists in and the bosoms out on Mad Men. Great costumes on that show.)

1 comment:

  1. dam woman, go ahead and fuck the boy for all of us, you included, to enjoy. he deserves you scaring the hell out of him as you take his trembling cock into your mouth. give it to him, and to us.

    ReplyDelete