Thursday, August 19, 2010

Utility closet strip show....

We have this closet that we keep meeting room supplies in over head projector, TV/VCR combo, extra chairs, like that. It is tucked into a corner and odd shaped. No light in there but there is an outlet because at one time the lack of light was noticed and somebody plugged in an office lamp in and set it on a stack of chair. It got knocked over and removed, so that's how I knew there is an outlet..normally you hold the door wide and root around or use a lighter to get stuff out. It is almost triangle shaped gets wider toward the back.

I tried to find some slutty catalogs this morning but only found a really old Newport News, with a scant section of 'intimates'. Nothing too kinky...I gave it to Derek, and said that I hoped  Diana had something better..It was fun watching him furtively looking through it..a couple of times he looked up from the images and then art me speculatively...shiver...

So Diana finally came over and had her head together with Derek, pressing a boob into his shoulder..not her fault she probably can't feel it through the silicon! ~kidding~ She was stage whispering things like "That's SO June"..and "You like? I TOTALLY have that one!" and "Sqeeeall...I am WEARING that one!!"

I had to rush over and see it..."No Way!" ...

"WAY!" and she pulled her neckline out and let me peek at the top of her purple, polka-dot bustier. "What do you think is holding up these seamed stockings!" She grabbed at my leg and 'frisked me' groping up to my ass..."It feels like you dressed for the day too!" as she found the straps to my Black Merry Widow. "We should do a fashion show!".

"Yeah, where, with all the cameras in this place?" rolling my eyes...

"Come on!" she said tottering off on her heels...

Derek followed, unbelieving...(as should you, my dear reader...)...when we reached the room, Diana tottered in, rolled the overhead projector to the outlet and pointed it at the ceiling. I could hear the music in my head..bow chicka bow wow...then I realized Diana  was singing that! ...As she stripped!

After she peeled down to her sexy Fredrick's Corset, she pointed to me and said your turn as she did a bump and grind in Derek's lap...I shyly, then more confidently stripped as Derek, gained courage and has cock in hand...It was actually a lot larger than I imagined..huge in fact...He jerked; we danced, kissing and making out, really putting on a show...I decided I couldn't let it go to waste, I dropped to my knees and sucked him dry.

A big mouthful. I snowballed with Diana, who came JUST from the taste of cum on her lips...the end..


OK back to reality. Didn't happen isn't gonna happen, well Diana might well drag Derek into the closet but she'd just flat out fuck him. I was kinda daydreaming after watching Derek look at me after looking at a pretty tame Newport catalog. Diana didn't stop by, and probably just as well.

Fun to think about though. Italics are the dream sequence...

Stole the image from Frederick's of Hollywood...Maybe their PR department can talk to their legal department out of suing me if I point you here to buy that luscious corset. Shame we can't surf the interwebs at work or I'd sit Derek in my lap and have him perve on their online catalog.

5 comments:

  1. for god's sake, woman...

    go ahead and fuck him so we can all give a sigh of relief. you know you want him, he knows he wants you, and the sooner you get to the one in and out with him the sooner we can go beat our meats in celebration. fuck tha boy, give him head, give him your asshole, tit fuck him. get it done. get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...at least blow your husband again (and tell us about it). Have you ever made him cum by only licking his frenulum? Point his cock at his chest when he cums and keep licking (like it's a melting popsicle) until he regains consciousness after his orgasm. The most intense orgasm I ever had was from nothing more than a wet tongue on that small section of my penis. I'm dribbling precum in my underwear just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon 1, no, not gonna happen..I could keep the secret, but his face would give it away..he is one of those baby-faced guys you can read like a book. thats how we got to this point (which is too far as it is!)

    Anon 2 (or is it a follow-up post form anon1 confused...ok you anon people assign yourself a nickname or something when you post, please! :))

    ANYWAY..I am extremely horny, I had planned to invite myself along with Slutty Sylvia to happy hour and remind hubby he suggested I befriend the slut..but she had plans! Damn! next week she said...so hubby was gonna get jumped anyway, now I'll try this technique for fun...

    any other suggestions my beloved readers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got TONS of suggestions. All of them involve you, me and various seasonal food products. You think YOU'RE horny...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee, it's almost as if you are stealing my experiences from my youth and putting them here.

    ReplyDelete