Saturday, August 14, 2010

Second port of call....around the world tour.

Like I said, next event in the triathlon was plain old fucking in a missionary position albeit a slightly modified one.

Condom on (always play safe , kids!), hs grasped his cock and fed it to my hungry cunt..it slipped right in and he began a-fuckin' in earnest. Seriously. He had kind of a look of concentration as he worked it in and out...he caught a nice rythem, and I was basically still buzzing along. I had in mind a whole scenario where I count of the orgasms like reps in a gym under the manaical eye of the evil Inga..but in the moment I just had them unremarked as the came and enjoyed them in a blissed out place...

We got interrupted a couple of times by cars coming toward the end there to turn around only one went past his truck and he managed to get his pants up each time...I rigged his belt so it held the pants up but left his fly open with his cock and balls hanging out in what otherwise would have looked ridiculous, but here was sort of hot.

The blonde tennis star finished at some point and crossed over the parking lot at an angle not really close to us, but it was hot to watch her walk by even in the distance and wonder if she noticed what we were up to..not many cars and parked out of the way like that it would be obvious if she thought about it at all...

All at once I realized that unlike actual sex-toys this one had a finite capacity, and he was close...

"Wait!" I protested..."I'm not through with that!"

That was the wrong thing to say as it pushed him over the edge into goofy-face mode.

He apologized something about trying to last longer...I explained no, it was fine..I got off several times. That brightened his outlook and caused a noticeable twitch in his flagging unit. I squeegeed off his cock into the condom and grabbed a blue rough papertowel from a roll in his backseat and wrapped him up a little present..."Make sure you get rid of that before your girlfriend unwraps it I teased..."

He had a guilty look on his face..I thought that was kind of hot. "Tell me about her.." I pushed...

He mumbled some things I pressed a bit....he described a vigorous, fairly vanilla sex life that happens on her terms when it happens. Hot in spurts and then cooling off periods is sort of how he described it.

"You fuck her with your fuck step?"

"God, no..She hates my Bronco ..too dirty" he recanted a little..."She likes to go out like on a picnic in it, but sex is on a clean blanket after I find a clean place to lay it down."

"Not into dirty sex?"

"Not really.."

"Well if I had known that I would have offered you my ass instead!"

(I had been planning in my imagination to do that anyway in my image of ridding him cowgirl in a pickup and switching holes mid fuck at least that's how I pictured it...teenager again game for anything, hedonist)

"Really????"

His flag wasn't flagging as much, it rolled a little as it rebounded a little...

"Sure, you could have bent me over the seat, or look I have been liking this position for anal...." As I leaned back pulling my knees up exposing my ass to him.."you think you can reach it from there?"

He was at least half mast, but anal I have discovered the hard way is not so good if it isn't the HARD way..a semi-erect cock causes more friction for some reason and that just burns.

I decided he was young enough to go again, but needed a little encouragement..I hopped down from the truck and told him trade me places...He did.and I THOUGHT about really trading him places and using my little plastic phallus on his ass by way of demonstration but, well I didn't want to scare him off...

I grasped his cock and lowered my mouth to it.....

And put this aside for another teasing day of debriefing this debauchery.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy, more to come I hope. Very enjoyable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is so poignant I can't place my laptop where it was intended. Keep it cumming please!

    ReplyDelete