Saturday, August 7, 2010

Panties...or Not.

Interesting how panties figured into so many posts here. It only became an issue at all because of Jim's perception that husbands that send their wives out to get laid are panty-wearing cuckolds. It didn't dissuade him for me to mention that hubby had once (twice?) YEARS ago.

This led to me slipping a pair onto hubby and being surprised both at his lack of resistance and my visceral reaction to the process and the resulting look. Not what I expected.

This led to very interesting reactions from followers to this blog.

One fan who used to wear panties himself years and years ago, has started wearing them again in sexy tribute of sorts in a way that has taken on a life of its own. He bravely went out and purchased what sound like really cute pairs and has both enjoyed the experience and it sounds like been a bit discomfited by it. Getting out of our comfort zones is hot.

One would like to see me leave them out altogether and go sans panty to work and flash my little shoe fetishist underling. (under-the-desk-ling?) hmmmm. On the one hand I am already WELL over the line vis-a-vis company sexual harassment policy, but on the other hand it is pretty rare that a man would ever complain about such. He seems more than a little accepting of what I had to say, but it doesn't seem right when a male supervisor would get castigated for far less.

Well and good to take the high road, but I find myself checking out of the corner of my eye to see if he is checking me out out of the corner of his...He has been far more subtle since I more or less told him I noticed him noticing me. Its bizzare how him knowing I know and being more discreet is both hotter and frustrating. Derek MUST be still stealing looks, but not seeing him do it is maddening. On the other hand, since he is smarter about it ratcheting up the game a bit does seem do-able and that has me musing at my desk these days.

Where was I? Oh yes, panties.

So my new-found friend and I have had long talks on the subject. He has affirmed that there do seem to be lots of straight or bi men that enjoy panty play. It seems odd to me now in hindsight that it is associated with 'gay' when you think about it. More a submissive act I think. He has me thinking and behaving in dominatrix fantasy and I find I like it. I wonder about feminization, and ordering boys about. Boys in panties. Or out of them. Considering another Ashley-Madison profile expressly tailored for that sort of kink. I wonder though of men, already nervous about cheating, are trusting enough to let go in that sort of direction if they have that sort of urge.

Interestingly, as I was musing about all this I noticed that I had had a visitor to the blog who had reached me by Googling "Sissy Cuckold Blogspot" and I wondered. It is a Bull as they call them looking for prey; a hotwife easily cut out of the herd, left unattended by a sissycuck? Was it a submissive man, longing to hear of or even just suspect that while he is home trying on wifey's panties, she is out getting laid by his betters? Is it a wife wondering how best to deal with the desires of her 'man' who seems more sissy than man to her of late?

Seems odd in a way to be writing things that might appeal to any of the above. My husband isn't the most manly of men, but hardly a sissy until I urge him that way. Feminizing my husband doesn't seem lie something I would have in anyway aimed for in the past nor can really imagine wanting in the future on any permanent basis. Strikes me as one of those risky "be careful what you wish for" sort of things.

So here I am kind of full circle. I started with anger at a husband trying to have me seduced. Evolved to discussions of cuckolding of the stereotypical sissy cuckold type. Advanced the thought in tandem paths that never crossed of sissyfication of husband and actually cuckolding him, but without his direct knowlege. So I asked Jim about what he thought about the whole panty wwearing aspect of this thing now that his guess that hubby would came true..."Would you wear them if Wifey asked?"

"I am sure I would." he said...he chalks it up to the fact that men will do damned near anything to get into a woman's panties. So to speak.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I'm a stereotype? I'm tempted to empty my panty drawer. No, not really but that's almost as bad as being called 'normal'.
    ♀ tossed out all my man undies very early in my sissification; long before there was even any talk of cuckolding. I supose everyones evolution is different.
    Cheers,
    sss
    ps: I love knowing I almost caused you to blow ice-tea out your nostrils.

    ReplyDelete