Friday, August 13, 2010

First port of call....around the world tour.

Exotic India with cunnilingus as illustrated in every relevant position from the Karma Sutra...at least that was what I planned...Remembering pick-up seats with their high perch of privacy and roomy slippery vinyl...every position imaginable I had planned, from missionary to cowgirl..(wish I still had my urban cowgirl hat)

I arrived at the park/rec center place a little early having snuck out of work..(shhhh don't tell only Derek probably noticed and he isn't talking..what a good boy he is) Brian was there earlier it seemed in his be-hemoth. I knew at a glance it was his as it was indeed a beater...he had scouted around apparently and picked a place towards the end of where the nearly empty tennis courts are..a little too humid for tennis except for a couple of older men and a hot blond beating the hell out of the backboard thing by herself. Maybe I should take it up...she had killer legs.

I slid into the spot next to him and sure enough there he was beaming expectantly down into my car. I quickly changed shoes realizing I had forgotten to already and click clicked around to the passenger side..he almost beat me to it hopping down and rushing around to open my door...I handed him my satchel and climbed up awkwardly.

He didn't have a bench seat! Damn! how is this going to work..I turned in the door to him and asked him about it...he explained something about a 'bronco interior'. I asked him if the seat at least reclines...he hurriedly reached between my legs adjusted, slid reclined and I was ready to go..kinda like how the dentist manipulates the chair around in a way that you know he has to be thinking how he could SO fuck you in this position or that...(or is that just me in the dentist chair thinking that?)

"Where are the stirrups?" I asked (Mixing my medico-professional metaphors...) my friends and I used to joke about the hand holds / "footrests" in pickup trucks..He was puzzled I explained he pointed to a grab bar...I experimentally hooked a heel into it giving him a wanton look at my smooth shaved deliciousness (well that's what I hoped he thought.)

"Well, get after it, big boy I tell him.." actually grabbing him by the hair gently but firmly shoving his face under my skirt. "We only have an hour and I warned you I have trouble cumming from just a good licking."

TOTAL lie, I come on a dime but he doesn't need to know that...I had to actually try to hold off a little and the holding off just made the wave hit a little harder. Tongue, lips, teeth (gently - LOVE THAT). He was pretty good actually...into it which is key......

I squirmed and came and stifled it and came again and got a little vocal...Oh yes like that more and various pleadings to a more western God than India-centric deities.

He adapted quickly and had me riding a wave, I was losing control of the way I had pictured this going and didn't care..it was really lovely with dappled shade from some trees, a breeze slipping through the open door to his open window, him standing bending over attentively devouring me, plonking of tennis balls punctuating the air....the thrill of being in public..I am sure I was soaking his seat.

I NEED some cock...I announced and rummaged through the satchel and came up with the vibe. I actually had role-played it in my head an analogy about using him as a sex toy, and things I could get him to say, but at that moment I did need a cock inside me and yet I wanted to continue to torment his erection...It slipped right in of course and I started a rhythm..."like that' I explained and guided his hand to the dildo...

So here is this healthy young male with a perfectly good cock straining to escape his trousers fucking me in a parking lot in the open in public with a rubber dildo...priceless.

I teased a bit..(when I could catch my breath) about 'considering' loosing his 'sex toy'..(I couldn't quite call it his dildo, but I wanted to....) I pointed out that the tires on his truck made the height wrong....

He said "wait a minute." (men are all problem-solvers)

He went to the back opened the hatchy part and reached in and came out with a huge block of wood made from other pieces of wood glued together it looked like...he dropped it with a loud boom at my feet and stepped up on it.

"You carry a step for fucking?" I exclaimed when in fact it did bring his crotch up to about the level of my already abused cunt.

He laughed..(I mentioned I like his laugh), "No its for the jack so it reaches the frame."

"Well aren't you prepared like a good little Boy Scout?"

I unzipped him and dropped his pants to his ankles in the parking lot. I thought about it and adjusted the rear-view mirror and the vanity mirror to give a panorama behind us a bit. I couldn't trust him to think about getting caught when he was thinking about getting some pussy.

I grabbed his rock hard cock and led him to my slit...just teasing the slit with it, masturbating using the head of his cock..."Oh yes, this will work well for this." he was already leaking a little pre-cum which I fingered into a stringy loop in the sunlight and brought to my lips...why is pre-cum sweet and cum salty?

This made me (erp) realize a condom was in order, and I reached in and pulled out the whole un-opened box.

"Do you have enough?" he teased.

"Well we aren't going to use more than two or three now, the rest are for my date after work." let him think about that a minute as I fumbled one out of the box then wrapper and then rolled it on him..been a while since I did that...(Marcus had put on his own) it was kinda fun in a nostalgic way..the way they hold really still and almost shake with anticipation of what they are about to get...

We have now arrived with the missionaries at our second port of call where we will instruct the natives on the proper use of the one True Position..although I was sort of sitting up and in an awkward pose...

The world-tour tease is to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good start to the tour, looking forward to the rest of the world!

    ReplyDelete