Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pre-date Prep and Jitters.

I woke before my alarm clock ans squirmed with excitement. I considered jumping hubby who was lying on his no doubt morning wood. He mus have sensed me thinking about it because he humped the mattress a couple of times in his sleep as I pondered. I decided to let my arousal build to a crescendo.

Extra attention in the shower with the disposable razor..smooth smooth smooth.

I packed my satchel as I am calling it. It is a big tote we got on vacation with flowers that color in the sunlight. I have been taking the laptop in it since it fits and now I have to bring it home each night since hubby remembers we have it. I am hoping the tote hides it a little but doesn't look like I am hiding it if he happens to notice.

I grabbed my fairly realistic modest sized dildo with the twist dial on the base that goes from hmmmm to WOW. (Well, I'm pretty used to it now so the wow in maybe lowercase now. I can ride a wave for a while with the tip of it pressed to my clit...nice realistic mouth feel to it if it does taste a bit plastic-y)

Kinky shoes...red 4" stilettos I think I got from Frederick's of Hollywood. Penny-pinching accountant husband has NEVER said no to a purchase from Fred's. From the dog-ears on the corners of the catalog, I think he reads it for the articles... There was no intention of anyone from work seeing the shoes, but Derek definitely noticed and that led to an interesting discussion, but thats a whole 'nother post. Maybe I'll throw that in at the end...(I know what a tease!).

Packed my red lacy garterbelt that matched the front closing bra I had put on. The panties are a replacement that go OK, but aren't part of the set.

Longish skirt with lots of pleats for easier access. Snap-up top for quick access.

Stockings! Damn!....Not one single pair i can put together as matching is without a run or a toe-hole. Been wearing my kinky stuff lately and been going through stockings. I should send husband to pick some up to draw MORE attention to the fact that I am going out of the house fully slutted up these days. He said something the other day when he was moving some lingerie from the shower so he could get in...I apologized for turning the bathroom into a laundromat...he said something about not minding since wearing the kinky stuff seems to have made me horny lately...that's kind of backwards of what is going on, but it made a nice alibi...I love wondering if he is wondering...

I decided to stop by Walgreens on the way to work and get thigh highs. I have my mind set on the garter belt so knew I would have to bunch up the elasticy part to get the clips from the garter straps on, but no guy is going to notice the redundancy of stay-up stockings and a garter belt. Its all about the visuals here.

I browsed quickly at the store grabbing some sundries. Travel size toothpaste and a folding brush...other things so it didn;t look like I had made a walk of shame trip for new stockings only. The nude color I selected was a little less so than say sheer black...

I picked the older lady's line Then got out of line when I realized...CONDOMS!

I had made it clear that I was taking Brian up on his non-strings cunnilingus offer to 'payback' for the no strings fellatio he got a while ago. I had no intention of letting his cock go to waste, in fact I had very specific plans to use it in every way imaginable. Reminding him to bring condoms would give it away, and no condom well not going there! So I grabbed a huge multipack figuring I would blush once and deep red now rather than a few times over the course of the next month or two...(If this econo-slut sized box doesn't last me a while....I deserve the title)

Back to older ladys line..(who is probably my age...ghak!) it is a little shorter..she is slow....come on come on...cute youngish guy behind me, he can no doubt see the condoms. I brazenly don;t try to hide them...bold, marj, bold.

Young guy on other register is hustling and clears his longer line...

"Ma'am I can help you here.." to me (Grrr Ma'am...although Brian said it a few times later and in that context it warmed my domme-y little heart). I was next and Older lady was looking myopically for a UPC on the purchase in front of me..deep breath I switched lines as did the youngish guy behind me...

I prepared to blush as I watched him ring me up with out comment...quick efficient, professional..ALMOST (but not really) disappointed when he didn't call for a price check on slut-pack condoms...Bagged, paid for and I swear he held my eye with a glint for just a moment at the end...probably my feverish imagination..it does that.

Off to work. I could easily have waited till just before lunch, but to be honest I wanted Derek to catch an eyeful of sheer stockings if not slutty shoes..I had worn semi sensible (for me lately) shoes. Mary Janes with a wider ankle-strap think frumpy not bondage gear but with kinky but only 3" heels.

Bathroom stall. Lose the shoes. Skirt on the hook, panties in the satchel. Slidddde on the stockings,,(love that feeling) they stay up as they are made to...could have left it at that, but wriggled and twisted and clipped and got the straps on. This made the tops bunch up like I knew they would and I frowned a little at the bulge that would make in the line of my skirt.

Looked at the panties which have to go OVER the garter straps both for fuckable access but also in case you want too pee in a hurry! But looks a little silly to me that way. I took a readers sugestiona nd went sans panties. That was fun..I used to find that daring slutty in my youth and was pleased to feel that again. maybe I will have no-panty Wednesdays or something...can;t wait to announce that to my team...

Made it to my desk more or less on time...self conscious about the straps but in a hot way...Derek didn't seem to to notice..not even with the bending, and dangling and leg crossing I put in. It was a good way to kill a few hours before lunch though..(Didn't expect me to WORK did you?)

Dragging out this story DOES seem a bit of a tease as suggested. SO I figure I will drag this out for days!!!! (sticks out tongue)

1 comment:

  1. If you keep 'dragging this out', I'm going to have to keep 'dragging this thing out.'

    ReplyDelete