Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Booty 'Call'

Writing up the past two posts has made me anxious to to more than re-live the past. I spent HOURS looking at profiles, responding to a few messages, sorting imagining....

It occurred to me that I have two perfectly fuckable, demonstrably discreet men on call. Marcus would be my first choice, but that has to be scheduled between he and I..I should get that started so that it will be available later, but It felt slutty setting up two dates on the same whim, so I called....sent a text actually...just "what's up?"

(The prearranged signal that his girlfriend -he thinks- can be told it wa a wrong number)...been a while he was actually courteous about sending a note the next day and a follow-up a week later without groveling...It was understood as a one-time thing and he respected that.

He texted back...."uh, who is this?"

I said, "Alan's Wife, I am planning his surprise party.." I thought cleverly obtuse..

Too much so..."Alan who?"

Frustrated...I finally said..."Call me."

"Uh, hello....???"

"Can you talk?"

"Yeah, sure...who is this?"

"This is your date for tommorow. Know any good parking lots?"

"OMG !! MARGE!!! (although he knows me as something else...I know him as Brian..you know him as Subway boy)

"You mentioned you were eager to recipricate.."

Practically stammering..."yeah, sure, absolutely, I'd love to do that..." He thought a moment then wanted to establish his place..."uh you change your mind about an ongoing thing?"

"No, Brian..." I explained, "You remeber me telling you about that drawer in my nightstand with the toys for when I feel an urge?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I put your number in the drawer and I felt an urge...so I plan to use you like a cheap sex-toy...do you mind?"

He laughed at that..."Use me, please!"

"Good boy!" I announced. "Remind me what you drive?"

"Uh, I sort of borrowed the car last time...."

"Let me guess, your girlfriend's?..I seem to remember you mentioning a truck?"

Dodging the first question he hurried, "Yeah I have a Bronco...then he paused and said, its just beater....." like he's blown it by not having a "cool" car. Kinda high school, kinda cute actually.

"Well you won't mind if I make a mess then..."

laughed again...like his laugh.

"You going to be able to handle 'just' getting to eat me for lunch?"

"Sure, I owe you right?..course if you want more......"

"Don't get your hopes up, Brian.."

"Yes, Ma'am!" laughs again..I chose to find that cute but I just told an online friend to knock off the ma'am it reminded me of my friend an I laughed too.

So tomorrow. I shall relive my glory days of my slutty misspent youth sprawled across the seat of a pick-up truck.

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog, and really to the whole blogging thing. I've been eyeballing your earlier stuff to get a feel for you, and I've got to tell you that the only reason I'm anonymous is that I've been there before. I'm a man who has bulled his way around several stalls in my past. Your site makes me want to head out to pasture again. I'll be following for sure. You've got another admirer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading..always good to have some idea who:) reads and what part of it appeals to them...

    ReplyDelete