Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Teasing Dustin....

Was the Dustin Hoffman character in that movie Derek? I might have Derek on the brain since he is obliquely staring at my legs as I rub my ankles together and then run an ankle up my calve.

When I got back from lunch, I thanked him for 'running that errand' for me and asked him if he found Jeniffer's size as well. He blushed huge at that. Mumbled something unintelligible. I prodded a bit and he explained he can't imagine a set of circumstances that would give him and opening to give them to her.

"Does she have nice legs?"

"Yeah, of course.." he enthused...

"So you explain, I think your legs would look GREAT in these. Admit to her that you had a whim to buy them while you were in the store on another errand. Admit that you were pretty embarrassed at check-out, and she will wear them." He pondered, nodding. "You were a bit embarrassed weren't you?" He blushed but only a slight pink.."yeah."

I said, "I feel you deserved the whole Mrs. Robinson rolling them on while you watch treatment, but not really work appropriate right?"

Who is "Mrs. Robinson?"

"The Graduate?" Blank look. "Dustin Hoffman?" ...Nothing..kids...

So he had a question: "Uh, how serious were you about me buying something for you to wear?"

Oops, bud nipping time. maybe. "Uh, I couldn't let you buy me anything actually, even if it wasn't a workplace issue, just you know, it would be wrong for me to accept." He rolled that one around. "Look its fun to wonder what you'd pick and probably fun for you to imagine doing it, but Jennifer notices a receipt from the mall and nothing from you, well that's trouble..trust me."

"You have something in mind, don't you?"

"Kinda, not really though..buying the stockings was kind of fun...I tried to get Jennifer to go with me into an underwear store in the mall.." (Need to teach the boy the nomenclature.) "She said it was too embarrassing. I thought about buying her something so I went in and asked the saleslady for some help for my girlfriend but i didn't know sizes and I got embarrassed and I left...this is a while ago when they had all the valentines stuff in the windows, you know?"

"What about catalogs? I could bring one in.."

So Derek and I have a date for perving through lingerie catalogs...that should be interesting. Probably better stick to Day-Night and Victoria's Secret. Might have to call the paramedics if I bring in Frederick's.

2 comments:

  1. i hope you go ahead and fuck him so you can write about it here and we can enjoy, vicariously, the conquest of this young and rather inexperienced boy. i certainly wish i was in his place, having wild and uninhibited thoughts about you. can you imagine what he imagines when you are bashing his poor eyes and brain with your antics? i know he is hot for you and wants to fall completely under your spell and control. i envy him for being in that position and wish him the courage to fall for your wiles when you decide to do him.

    rock on babe...

    ReplyDelete