Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Paging Mrs. Robinson....

I don't know whether I mentioned to hubby or not but his interest in me teasing poor, young Derek, had me thinking of The Graduate.

So yesterday, the start of a new week had me thinking of those days of the week panties when I was a girl. I read a comment on someone else's blog..(I gotta keep notes because I can never remember where I read it when it strikes me fun/funny/kinky/hot later.) "Undie-less" Mondays.

I have a correspondent who, rather than enjoying the sexy/fun/pretty/panties I wear wonders if I wouldn't feel sexy without them. Dammit. Hard enough coordinating my bra and panties to my shoes much less to no panties...what, a nude bra and barefoot? Sheesh....

So yesterday, I was getting dressed and the best pair of thigh highs I could find had a run...it was high up towards the back and was covered by my skirt, but still, had me looking over my shoulder past my ass wondering if it had grown...

Got me thinking...

Caught me thinking as I subconsciously stared through Derek. Crooked a finger to Derek when not many people were around. "You going out for lunch?"

"I brought mine, was going to eat it at my desk..." Then a pause, thinking, wary, excited,"Uh, why?" You could almost HEAR the wheels turning and his inner voice saying "DAMMIT why did I say that..."

"Oh nothing.."..shameless hair twirl..."I was thinking about yor sweet offer that i should have had you run out to my car for my other heels.." I was already dangling one anticipating his involuntary eye flick under my desk.

"No, I remembered to wear the right ones today. Its just...." I lowered my voice conspiratorially "..I got a run in my thigh highs and I am paranoid its growing....I was thinking of sending you to the store for a new pair."

"I'd be happy to!" And he looked it...

"No, that's OK, lets just keep an eye on the run for now... It'll be fine...I can always take 'em off and go with nude legs if need be...." I grinned and whispered, "Scandalous!"

So today he didn't comment when I wasn't wearing anything on my legs but a couple of nicks....I was swinging a purple pump from my toe, not watching him watch me...(Damn I'm obsessed with shoe dangling at the moment.)

Finally when most of the team were out on a muffin or nicotine break, I slid over and said, "Hey would you mind running that errand for me at lunch?"

"No Problem!" he beamed.

I stood and bent over more than necessary rooting around in my purse and came up with a twenty. "Here this will cover it, let me write down the kind and size...you know how that works?"

"Uh, no..." a bit flustered. Recovering..."I'm sure i can figure it out...I can cover it." He said, trying to refuse the twenty.

"Well, I think Jennifer might be annoyed spending money on lingerie so I better cover it." That gave him pause for thought. I teased, "If you plan on buying lingerie for The Boss, it ought to be something YOU get to pick out! Why don't you get her a pair too with the twenty, you mentioned its hard for you to get her to wear hose, and I know you like it, so give it a shot." I scratched a note about what I thought from his description would be her size on the bottom of the note. I told him he could sneak out a little early so it doesn't cut into his lunch and I would cover for him.

He actually was coming back already as I was leaving and gave me the thigh highs in a brush pass that would have made John le Carre proud.

I had envisioned a Mrs. Robinson scene with me perched on the desk lasciviously rolling them up my legs, but that seemed a little obvious so I wriggled them on under the steering wheel of the car and headed off to Starbucks.

I am wearing them out crossing and re-crossing my legs as I type. Not sure if it is the stockings or the fact that I was talking to Derek again today about my nude legs, on "Undie-less Tuesday." I know, not the same ring but it took me a day to get the courage to go 'commando'. I didn't even bring a pair in my purse. I'm thinking of stopping by hubby's office on the way home from work.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do hope you eventually give that boy a blowjob - your skills in that department will absolutely render him useless for some time after! Of course you will need to build up to it over time... and I can't wait to hear the tales of squeezing his cock through his Dockers in the breakroom, or "accidentally" getting his hand up your skirt (on undie-less Monday!) somehow. Dollars to donuts you'll have him jerking off in an empty men's room I you wanted!

    ReplyDelete