Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gone

That itch I couldn't scratch? Gone. Hormonal.

I should have realized yesterday, I'd had some cramps off and on. Was aware I was getting to 'that time' somehow forgot about the correlation between my cycle and horny-ness. In this case though there was the perfect storm of all that activity. Or did it work the other way around?

Nature is weird. Guys are ready all the time. I get feeling the most frisky just before (and during) ovulation and then like clockwork 14 days later just before I start. Like its the last gasp to keep an egg from going to waste. Apparently no one told my fallopian tubes that they have been tied off.

I didn't notice till I was checking for spelphingk errors and such and realized I was re-writing the words but wasn't feeling them the same way. Probably just as well I could use a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment