Friday, September 10, 2010

Honey, what do you think of the Real Estate market these days?

We had actually talked about trying to time the bottom and pick up a rental duplex or something. A couple of his clients are already buying some seriously distressed properties....

He said, it's all in the timing. He went on to explain why it probably might be the bottom but the upswing isn't going to happen til rents start going up....

"Oh, I pouted...I got my timing wrong..."

"How's that?" he grinned recognizing my theatrical pout.

"Welllll" I began...".I was out for a stroll the other day downtown, and saw an open house so of course I went in. It's an older building"...I closed my eyes and gave him all the details I could remember but keeping it sort of generic.

"The salesman looked a little over anxious so I asked him if he could work with me on the price. He mentioned that the bank owns it and we could really screw them over on it..I told him that sounded really good."


I went on to explain that I thought the salesman was staring at my unbuttoned top three buttons ("or was it 4?" I said, unbuttoning another) but it turned out he was just short!

Playing along, he said..."and then what happened?"

I hadn't thought to ask and have no idea so I made up a figure of $30,000.

"You always say that the money is made buying them right.."

Playing along hubbie says, well that sounds pretty cheap, but what was the great deal?

"Well, we got to talking about what sort of commission he earns on something like that....he was sitting on the counter...here let me show you..."

Alan hops up..

"I wasn't sure but I think he was implying that if I was a little friendly, you know?"

Big grin..."So whacha do?"

"Easier if I show you..." I knew without checking he'd be ready so I simply unzipped and sucked him off in I am not kidding about one minute. Should have set the kitchen timer."

"He must've been impressed with your negotiating skill."

"Oh he definitely was! He said he'd cut his commission in half."

"What did you tell him?"

"Oh, I flopped down on my back on the 1970's green shag carpet and told him I wanted to earn the other half."

Must be something about the carpeting because damned if hubby wasn't getting another stiffy....

Later he said "Great story!"

I said, "Especially the part about the green shag right?"

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh..... That is *so* hot, telling your husband exactly what happened, but making it sound like you made it up. Very naughty.

    ReplyDelete