Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm getting carpal tunell syndrome.

Not from typing from fingering myself. In bed, in the shower, in my car on the way to get groceries....

I read where women suffering from hysteria in the 19??'s went to the doctor who either had an anti-hysteria electrical vibrator of used digital manipulation (as in with his phalanges, not pixels.) to treat them.

I am feeling more insatiable rather than less from all the activity as of late. Even some of the best sex hubby and I have had in a while just makes me crave more. Seriously.

I had this whole fantasy in my head of calling up my love nest agent and having another chapter to tease hubby with. I almost made up a chapter for him in advance figuring I could act it out later...why would that seem wrong? The WHOLE THING is wrong!...


I am not actually suffering..I mean I find I am getting off easily, but still I feel kind of depraved and not in a sexy way. Well a litttle nymphomaniacally sexy, but just a smidge.

I know that weekends are usually for actual work for him..considered Marcus but he has family obligations on weekends...Brian would be available but if his girlfriend is working on the weekend to support his lazy ass, I'm gonna feel guilty....

Arrghhh...

So I went to the old tried and true and read through the inbox at Ashley-Madison. Mostly lame, but a couple of possibles....felt REALLY slutty saving a couple for thinking about later. 10 minutes was later. Answered one. Didn't hear back...

Gonna go jump the husband.

2 comments:

  1. being new to your blog only heightens my interest.....If you are one of those wives then I am really impressed as wives such as that are a total turn on for me.....Ill have to read more.

    ReplyDelete